MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
lol howdy buddyhow u doing ?

hey, scott!

seems like all i can do is sleep, since i got the condo. if i don't make it there tomorrow to write the check, i'm screwed...

i actually thought today was saturday. methinks i need to set at least three alarm clocks

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
HAPPY "MONDAY" TO EVERYONE!

I went to sleep happy and guess what? I woke up the same way.
tender.gif
You just can't ask for any more than that. . .

HUGS2ALL

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine
Howdy Earthrocker, RedhatPat here. I wanted to extend you a firm handshake 'n pat on the back simply for assisting in saving lives or at the very least extending them by helping those folks like myself from poisoning themselves over countless years (formly 2.5-3 pad here) by aiding in the production of a device that needs no explanation.

Bless you 'n the rest of REOville's finest, sir.

RHP

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine
Howdy Earthrocker, RedhatPat here. I wanted to extend you a firm handshake 'n pat on the back simply for assisting in saving lives or at the very least extending them by helping those folks like myself from poisoning themselves over countless years (formly 2.5-3 pad here) by aiding in the production of a device that needs no explanation.

Bless you 'n the rest of REOville's finest, sir.

RHP
Thank you so much...Its my pleasure! I am one of the few who likes to go to his job every day...I have not smoked a .... for 3 years now and it is awesome!! Keep up the good work,and spread the REO love for us!!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
So... I managed to make it to the title company to drop off the check for the condo.

Then I had to sleep for another 10 hours. I wake up to see they emailed me a bewildering amount of paperwork to fill out.

I had forgotten how complicated this stuff is. The last house I bought was in 1985...

Sheesh...

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
So... I managed to make it to the title company to drop off the check for the condo.

Then I had to sleep for another 10 hours. I wake up to see they emailed me a bewildering amount of paperwork to fill out.

I had forgotten how complicated this stuff is. The last house I bought was in 1985...

Sheesh...
2.5 years into my first owned home and I found out recently we have a home owners tax credit that I have to go to the town hall to claim sucks because I've paid for 2 years but only get one year back the other is gone it is all confusing :lol: credit is because we live in the home now why don't they just charge the other people Landlords more and reduce my over all taxes ? Totally illogical in my mind but hey I get $570 back :unsure:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
August 26, 2015 , 7:33 am

Arrived at Post Office

SANFORD, ME 04073

Jim Tom, my Grand, made it safely to Maine for an upgrade to new 510 connector. Took me long enough. I miss Jim Tom already.

I hope you get through this o.k.! What a real emotional ride!

He will make it through, he will be in loving hands!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Thank you so much...Its my pleasure! I am one of the few who likes to go to his job every day...I have not smoked a .... for 3 years now and it is awesome!! Keep up the good work,and spread the REO love for us!!

Well if you like your job, that means you are quite lucky. Handling those lovely Reos must be awesome. I guess they don't excite you, as much as us, because you see them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread