Status
Not open for further replies.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I hope everyone on ECF is alright, that lives in the NE. I have been watching some flooding stories on the news. It looks really bad.

Thanks RedHatPat, I will look into it!

Howdy kkay59, RedhatPat here. You're welcome ma'lady & pls feel free to call me rhp, pat, anything 'cept flatlander! :D

Have a restful weekend REOville!

image_zpsec458df8.jpg

Much luv & respect, folks!

RHP

Last edited:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Pat, that might be easier, thank you! I liked that Reo by the way, in the picture. Very cute.

Thanks, that was my very first new VVG in acion out in the wild, I'm drawing up blueprints of it with some upgrades like brass knuckles and an am/fm radio! :lol:

image_zpsc75f2f32.jpg

RHP

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Thanks, that was my very first new VVG in acion out in the wild, I'm drawing up blueprints of it with some upgrades like brass knuckles and an am/fm radio! :lol:

image_zpsc75f2f32.jpg

RHP

the country needs to get rid of these hi-tech, militaristic, Amish types, like RHP...

how ya doin', RHP?

and, Good Evening, Reoville!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
the country needs to get rid of these hi-tech, militaristic, Amish types, like RHP...

how ya doin', RHP?

and, Good Evening, Reoville!

I go on youtube just to watch a music video and 5 hours later, there I am watching a tutorial on how to talk to a giraffe :facepalm:

RhP

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning REOVille. Rain has slowed, winds have picked up. Coffee is brewing, NFL from London in three hours. It felt so good sleeping in this morning, but I'll probably be sleeping in Ashland KY tonight. At least it pays the mortgage...

Have a Safe and Blessed Sunday :nun:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Love that!! Too cute.

Sorry.
viannen_39.gif
Yes, we came home today. I guess he's glad to be home. I know I am. heehee I'll be even happier when. . . the rain ceases. grrrr
I did see that later elsewhere, soooooo glad!!!

NFL from London in three hours.
Nooooooo spoilers please.........my son has to work today, so I'm DVR'ing it!! Although, since he's not off til Saturday, I may watch it anyhow, then watch it again later with him if he has time. Not even likely he'll have time on Saturday. But I'll have to wait til dil and granddaughter go to bed to watch it. They'll be up watching other things.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I go on youtube just to watch a music video and 5 hours later, there I am watching a tutorial on how to talk to a giraffe :facepalm:

RhP

Hope all is doing good in REOville. Found a blast from the past buried in the junk drawer. When I found this old bottle of BB RHP came to mind. Hmmm....what do think Pat....wonder if it's still good. ;)

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Howdy Gil! RedhatPat here. :lol: Those were the days eh? Good times. That bottle isn't mine tho by the labelling but it does bring back memories, mostly of me cleaning out my attys all the time haha. I ultimately jumped off the bobas bounty 'n gorilla juice train once I started vaping 36mg so now my options arent as diverse nless you do it yourself which i still havent dabbled in yet, folks

image_zps6550a5ad.jpg

RhP

Reactions: Rat2chat2

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Howdy Gil! RedhatPat here. :lol: Those were the days eh? Good times. That bottle isn't mine tho by the labelling but it does bring back memories, mostly of me cleaning out my attys all the time haha. I ultimately jumped off the bobas bounty 'n gorilla juice train once I started vaping 36mg so now my options arent as diverse nless you do it yourself which i still havent dabbled in yet, folks

image_zps6550a5ad.jpg

RhP
Are you sure it wasn't from you? Back when It was a fav of mine and Alien Vision was down for long time you either had some to help me out or made a a close DIY of it to send me.
headscratch.gif

Reactions: kkay59

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Are you sure it wasn't from you? Back when It was a fav of mine and Alien Vision was down for long time you either had some to help me out or made a a close DIY of it to send me.
headscratch.gif
I did send you some but it was the real stuff from AVE in the original tinted bottle steeped or in smaller 5ml bottles for sampling. That bottle doesn't ring a bell.

I think Val, and other folks back then where the ones experimenting with homemade versions but it's such a complex juice I never tried any of the clones or diy variations..

RHP

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Attention REOville, RedhatPat here. Wishing you all the best this Monday from Amish Country. The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you get WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or all of these three antidotes - Really Urgent Medicine (RUM), Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) or Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

In the meantime enjoy this inpirational video and may the song be stuck in your head this week!

Enjoy your complimentary choice of breakfast on your way out, folks

image_zpsl6w35m2q.jpeg

image_zps9nlgxoru.jpeg

image_zpsiusste5k.jpeg

Take it easy 'n if it's easy take it twice, folks

RHP

Last edited:

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Now I know that times change and people move on but.......what the hell happened to The Lounge?
It used to be a happening place.
I know, I know, I haven't been around here for awhile keeping the conversation lively. I suppose i should take some of the blame but come on, REOfolks--I'm seeing like 16 hours or more of no activity and more on a regular basis. Did R. J. Reynolds buy out REOS Mods? I'm just kidding of course. Hey , perk up! Anybody home? I'm stealing all the Hoody's Peanuts off the coffee table. YOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

t

t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread