Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Now I know that times change and people move on but.......what the hell happened to The Lounge?
It used to be a happening place.
I know, I know, I haven't been around here for awhile keeping the conversation lively. I suppose i should take some of the blame but come on, REOfolks--I'm seeing like 16 hours or more of no activity and more on a regular basis. Did R. J. Reynolds buy out REOS mods? I'm just kidding of course. Hey , perk up! Anybody home? I'm stealing all the Hoody's Peanuts off the coffee table. YOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

t

t
Well you left and so did everyone else.

Hiya Roger good to see you posting.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Got a felt pen? I think we have to get through the breast plate. A friggin felt pen, ok?

.... i'm lucky to have a crayon... a pink or purple one, i'm not sure...

that said, i'm perfectly willing to stab a breast...

(cough) plate

:)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Pat.....that was priceless, and one I'd not heard!! Stealin this and posting it on the porch, they'll get a kick out of it!! Grabbin the bacon wrapped, rib stuff pineapple and runninnnnnnnnnnn lol Ok, so I can't run, but........I can roll down hill really well so y'all still won't catch me!

Hey Dennis, I just hope we're not too late. 30 compressions followed by 2 breaths, right?
not anymore......apparently no breaths now last I heard, but about 100 compressions a minute iirc

And I get here and everyone leaves :unsure: guess I will go back to lurking then.
get back here!!

i'm perfectly willing to stab a breast...
long as it aint breaded and deep fried......huh!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I'm proud of you. Always wondered where that "stiff upper lip" axiom originated from. Now I know.:)

thanks

but it's more of a tongue thing...

all that working out and sweating at the gym...

still waiting for this to become an olympic event...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread