Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I have some of the best looking porterhouse steaks to grill.
Yummmmmm........been 10 years since I've had a really good steak! And porterhouse to boot!! Those are sooooooo good when cooked right. I'm sure you'll do them justice!

this afternoon, i picked up the keys to the new condo. looks like it is truly official. now all i gotta do is move my lazy azz out of this apartment.
That's fantastic!!!! and just filling in for mz rattytat....I'm sure she'll have some good ones too
images

Good Morning REOVille. I really need to come by more often. Trucking should slow down soon, maybe I'll get back in more....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
Love seeing your short posts each day, but will be glad when you can talk with us more, and maybe even hit the h/o again. the reo h/o sorta fizzled, but several have migrated to the porch hangout. https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/g7ftjgujoqpufbn2ncydiussgaa

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
thanks, Scott

once the buyer's remorse subsides, i'm sure i'll be very happy
Dennis you should really forget the condo gig come up here buy my pad no kids will bug you no JWs will knock on this door for many a years to come even the other bible thumpers that don't have a do no return list seem to have stopped after Simba and Dora got out and chased them down the road last time You'd be in heaven I will even throw in the Bathroom tv for free :lol:

good morning all feeling a lot better even before Y'all was telling me to go to the doc I had already been I knew what I had and I know how bad it can get :D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
good morning all feeling a lot better even before Y'all was telling me to go to the doc I had already been
So glad you're feeling better, and so glad you had gone to the doc!! (next time maybe lead with that, and we won't nag ya so much) :lol:

Hey scott, come in the h/o if ya feel like it

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
So glad you're feeling better, and so glad you had gone to the doc!! (next time maybe lead with that, and we won't nag ya so much) :lol:

Hey scott, come in the h/o if ya feel like it
Im married to a nurse I know how to tune out nagging :D

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Dennis you should really forget the condo gig come up here buy my pad no kids will bug you no JWs will knock on this door for many a years to come even the other bible thumpers that don't have a do no return list seem to have stopped after Simba and Dora got out and chased them down the road last time You'd be in heaven I will even throw in the Bathroom tv for free :lol:

good morning all feeling a lot better even before Y'all was telling me to go to the doc I had already been I knew what I had and I know how bad it can get :D
Hey Darrel, if its any consolation, I was down with pneumonia the week before last. Actually chose to take my one lowly week of allotted vacation time which I have always saved and cashed out in the past. I'm back to work but continue to cack up stuff from my lungs. Just wanted to let you know you were in good company and it even happens to rough and rugged loggers.:)

Reactions: RedhatPat

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Hey Darrel, if its any consolation, I was down with pneumonia the week before last. Actually chose to take my one lowly week of allotted vacation time which I have always saved and cashed out in the past. I'm back to work but continue to cack up stuff from my lungs. Just wanted to let you know you were in good company and it even happens to rough and rugged loggers.:)
Oh believe me I know I took 2 1/2 days off Ive got coworkers off for a little cold and one with a sore shoulder he's had 3 weeks solid and many more individual days for a torn ligament exactly the same as I have and Ive never had a day off for it they don't make kids the same anymore :lol:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'm back to work but continue to cack up stuff from my lungs.
Be careful hun.....don't wanna have a relapse. Glad you are much better though.

I really wish today was Saturday (so I could sleep in) but it's only Tuesday.
awwww I wish it was too.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Howdy REOville, RedhatPat here. I was looking for smartphone recommendations from the folks who love their cellphone because it has demonstrated little to no drawbacks such as poor battery life, software issues (lag), and such. I'm looking for medium to high price range feature-rich yet practical smartphone as a birthday gift to my fiance.

I'll go first. I love my blackberry (9930 I think) because of the oldschool keyboard, touch screen, and mousey thing in the middle. Easy to get rolling, setuping up email and fair amount of apps. Plus the simple ability to plug it into any computer amd treat it like a flash drive. The biggest reason, is the same reason I loved REO's -- it's lasted the test of time (3 years now and it is still good as new. Woulda been 5 years 'cept I threw the origional against the wall in anger and shattered the screen) and is very durable. Heck, even has a normal size headphone jack on the side.

Downsides are RIM is closed source, not as much compatible apps as apple/android stores, limited web browsing compared to others like no flash I think. Very few new models released compared to rival companies like motorola, apple, samsung, etc.

I hope all my fellow REOvillians have a better Tuesday than ol'
RHP

lostknitter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Lee's Summit, MO
Hey REOville, long time no talk! I was wondering if anyone knows offhand how much it costs to have a Mini 2.1 or 2.0 rebuilt? New innards and 510 connection? If no one knows off hand, I'll contact Robert, just don't want to bother him if I don't need to.
Hope all are doing well, things got kind of crazy here, but have calmed down again.
Now work is calling, Later!!

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Howdy REOville, RedhatPat here. I was looking for smartphone recommendations from the folks who love their cellphone because it has demonstrated little to no drawbacks such as poor battery life, software issues (lag), and such. I'm looking for medium to high price range feature-rich yet practical smartphone as a birthday gift to my fiance.

I'll go first. I love my blackberry (9930 I think) because of the oldschool keyboard, touch screen, and mousey thing in the middle. Easy to get rolling, setuping up email and fair amount of apps. Plus the simple ability to plug it into any computer amd treat it like a flash drive. The biggest reason, is the same reason I loved REO's -- it's lasted the test of time (3 years now and it is still good as new. Woulda been 5 years 'cept I threw the origional against the wall in anger and shattered the screen) and is very durable. Heck, even has a normal size headphone jack on the side.

Downsides are RIM is closed source, not as much compatible apps as apple/android stores, limited web browsing compared to others like no flash I think. Very few new models released compared to rival companies like motorola, apple, samsung, etc.

I hope all my fellow REOvillians have a better Tuesday than ol'
RHP
Apple. Had a blackberry it was crap compared to my iPhones.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Hey REOville, long time no talk! I was wondering if anyone knows offhand how much it costs to have a Mini 2.1 or 2.0 rebuilt? New innards and 510 connection? If no one knows off hand, I'll contact Robert, just don't want to bother him if I don't need to.
Hope all are doing well, things got kind of crazy here, but have calmed down again.
Now work is calling, Later!!

Hi Jeni! Nice to see ya here! I think you should PM Robert for a quote. He can tell you for sure!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I was looking for smartphone recommendations
hello-smiley.gif

Well I'm not the best one to ask because my phone is much smarter than me but I fell in love with my Samsung Note 2 and now have the Note 4. Very simple to use and has an outstanding battery life. I use mine for everything and would be lost without it. There are some really good ones out there. You can always look at videos and reviews on smartphones at ZDNET, CNET and PCADVISOR or some other good review sites. Good luck to you. It's a big decision.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning REOVille. Getting ready for an overnight run, but it's an easy one. Sinus / upper respiratory irritation yesterday was horrible. Took two decongestants and slept for twelve hours. Feel better, but still sniffling. Oh, to be young and stupid again....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread