Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
So I have a new grandpuppy.....she is adorable and sleeps with her tongue hanging out hehehehe. Little Lila.

20151115_205221_resized.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
427e88af20a7cff0ed69344bf5890e64.jpg

We adopted a puppy from our local rescue on June 24 2017! We named her Bindi Blue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG - what a gorgeous pup! Dem eyes :wub:

Now, Bindi due to the marking on her forehead?

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
OMG - what a gorgeous pup! Dem eyes :wub:

Now, Bindi due to the marking on her forehead?
Thanks! I just liked the name, never thought about her markings for the name to fit, but it makes sense now that you brought it up! So, that means it was meant to be her name :thumbs:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
IMG_3724.JPG

Golly! ! Not only are Reonauts fabulous, so are their trusted friends (bunnies included) This is Izzy, our recent adoption who will be coming to live with us Monday. Check out those ears . She already got the thumbs up while meeting the rest of our gang. The last hurdle will be when she meets our cats. So far she has been fine with the feline population at the shelter and foster home.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The Reo Office Manager hard at work.

View attachment 682973
14 weeks old rescue puppy - part pit bull, lab, shepard, and husky = 100% mutt, but very well loved here.
awwwwwwww wow, he looks a lot like my Ozzy, except it took Ozzy 6 months to get that size, if he's even that big now. He's 8.5 months now and around 12 pounds. He was 4 pounds when we brought him home from the shelter and about 6 weeks old. I'll get some pics tomorrow, of him layin like that he's sleepin now. Most of the current ones I have, are of him layin on me when he's sleepin, and no one needs to see my legs lol

squeeee I love me some bunnies! What a cute name.......but NO nibbling on his/her ears!

427e88af20a7cff0ed69344bf5890e64.jpg

We adopted a puppy from our local rescue on June 24 2017! We named her Bindi Blue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
oh my gosh what gorgeous eyes! Beautiful all over with that brindle, but those eyes.

View attachment 684581
Golly! ! Not only are Reonauts fabulous, so are their trusted friends (bunnies included) This is Izzy, our recent adoption who will be coming to live with us Monday. Check out those ears . She already got the thumbs up while meeting the rest of our gang. The last hurdle will be when she meets our cats. So far she has been fine with the feline population at the shelter and foster home.
awwwwwwww I just love that so many of these are rescue dogs. Both of
Frankie nose on Chloe.jpg
Frankie nose on Chloe.jpg
Frankie nose on Chloe.jpg ours are as well.

Have y'all seen that commercial, forget what it's for.......but the guy is singin......... "First lil doggy wuz a white one" It cracks me up and we sing that line here all the time, cuz the first lil doggy wuz the white one......that's Frankie. He's 4 years old, and Ozzy is the 8 month old black one. We know Frankie is part Westie, and will be getting dna done on him soon. We had it done on Ozzy cuz even though he was owner surrender, they knew nothing about him. He's Min Pin, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Boxer and Chow. thank goodness the min pin genes kicked the crap outta those big dog genes when it came to size. :lol: Just based on his breeds they said he'd be 47 to 72 pounds. I figgered he wouldn't get more than 15 pounds

This is when Ozzy was pretty new, and Frankie still tolerated Ozzy touching him :lol: Ozzy's ears are still slightly bent at the tip. Now they stick straight up. I miss his cute lil Collie ears he had so I'm always pushin em over at the tip :facepalm:

Attachments

• Ozzy head on Frankie's .....jpg
    Ozzy head on Frankie's .....jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread