Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Hey, has anyone ever removed the screw inside the grand? The one that is just underneath the two magnets.....what's it look like in there? Are there any pictures? I'm afraid to remove mine. :)

Yep, nothing exciting at all in there though. Rob doesn't recommend taking it out, it can be a bugger to get back in sometimes.
It looks just like I imagined in there though .... the firing pin is hooked to the pos on the connector above the hose.
Thats about it ... super simple.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Thanks much. Leaving the screw IN!

Yes, leave the screw in. Its a long screw that goes all the way to the back of the Reo. Sometimes it can be next to impossible to get it lined up with the female threads at the back of the Reo. Also, the Reo being made of aluminium which is a soft metal, it can be easy to strip out the threads.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
There is an adapter you can buy for your 306 atty so you can use the 510 drip tip. That way if you want to try a 306 you do not have to purchase a drip tip to use it.

I've tried all of the 306-510 adapters I can find and haven't been very happy with any of them. In my opinion, the best adapter is one you can make with an old 510 tube and the plastic mouthpiece that comes with the 306.

The operation is really simple. Liberate an old 510 of innards and then slip a drip tip on one end. Insert the big end of the 306 cover (the plastic cover that comes on the 306, NOT your drip tip) so that the end with the small draw hole sticks out. Make a small mark with a razor in the plastic where it terminates at the end of the 510 tube. Remove the small tube and cut it just above the mark you made. You should now have a much smaller piece with large opening on both ends. Slip this back into the 510 tube with the drip tip still attached and then slide over your 306 atty.

Voila' homemade 306-510 drip tip adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread