Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
99448bdfc8690bd588c950383deb9cd5.jpg

While my vaping is slowly, but surely slowing down, and I am selling off a few mods, I could not resist a mini before all is said and done.

This arrived in my mailbox today from another Reonaut and I am thrilled. Per Rob's usual masterful work, the mini is just fabulous!

I love the form factor and of course, the vape is perfect. Basic black...ahhh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
During Rob's recent run of Reos Mini's, he was kind enough to set me up with a Polished Brass Mini and a Polished Aluminum Mini. Add matching RM2's and Button Covers, and they are a sharp looking little pair. Every Reonaut should have at least one mini.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
To conserve battery life, I tend build a little higher resistance for a mini - usually around 1 ohm with 28g wire. I like the RM2, RM3, Graal, Viper, and Cyclone as atties for it.

Sometimes, though, I'll let my hair down a little and build around .6 with either 26g or a parallel/twisted coil.

No reason at all that you couldn't go all out and build a .3ohm screamer for it - I just save that sort of stuff for the bigger battery mods.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Very nice setup Kh888. Dressed to the nine's and ready for a night out on the town.

spygratsreo.jpg

Eeny, meeny, MINI, moe,..
Catch a little Reos toe;
Never, ever let it go,
Eeny, meeny, MINI, moe.

'Cept, I'd rather refer to the 18490 Mini's as Reo Mini's and Woodvil Mini's, and the 14500's as Baby Reos and Baby Woodvil's. Either way I really enjoy them, am glad Rob had the foresight to include them in his model lines.

The little'uns...
minilove.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread