Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy Harley

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa
can anyone verify what came with your mini reo. i received mine today and its not consistent with the items i saw on tutorial vids. mine did not come with an atty, adapter, or extra door. all i got was some tubing, stuff for firing pin, and extra bottle. just curious if this is normal. thanks guys!

Hey ajkron, Yep you got all that comes with it, in some of the video reviews Rob sent an extra door for them to show I think, he used to gift atty's and drip tips, but due to the bad batch of atty's he got, it wasn't worth sending them. Hope that clears it up

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
can anyone verify what came with your mini reo. i received mine today and its not consistent with the items i saw on tutorial vids. mine did not come with an atty, adapter, or extra door. all i got was some tubing, stuff for firing pin, and extra bottle. just curious if this is normal. thanks guys!

you have AJ what is sent with the reos now. no attys or drip tips. so your order is correct.

ajkron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
alabama
Hey ajkron, Yep you got all that comes with it, in some of the video reviews Rob sent an extra door for them to show I think, he used to gift atty's and drip tips, but due to the bad batch of atty's he got, it wasn't worth sending them. Hope that clears it up

thank you very much for the info

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hi ajkron! Since those tutorials were made, Rob has run into quality control issues a number of times with the extra items he included as gifts. After spending much time and money on replacing these it became apparent that it was better not to include these anymore. He is working on new tutorials to replace the old ones, but building, selling, and shipping 100+/- mods/week has him tied up at the moment. Unfortunately this is now normal. The information update is in progress.
Which color did you get?

ajkron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
alabama
Hi ajkron! Since those tutorials were made, Rob has run into quality control issues a number of times with the extra items he included as gifts. After spending much time and money on replacing these it became apparent that it was better not to include these anymore. He is working on new tutorials to replace the old ones, but building, selling, and shipping 100+/- mods/week has him tied up at the moment. Unfortunately this is now normal. The information update is in progress.
Which color did you get?

funny you ask. red, but not by choice. tried to check out 5 times and every time i was told that that particular color was unavailable. i guess i got lucky and got one of the few left. just got it today and waiting for my batteries. well on my way home i just couldnt wait for the batteries so i stopped by batteries plus and picked up a lithium battery as they didnt have the lithium ion. paid $12 bucks for it lol. either the battery is not too good or i dont know what im doing because not only am i not getting any vapor but you can barley hear the atty spark up. i know the atty is good cause i put it on my ego and it fires up normal. im really bummed out cause i was looking forward to a better vape experience than my ego tank.

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
Make sure your battery states protected, read "warning on protected batteries". If your battery is not protected, do not use. You will also need a battery charger if you don't have one. I invested in several protected batteries to have on hand (AW brand appears to be the best per ECF members). By making this investment, you will always be prepared with a charged battery because these type of batteries take a long time to recharge. If you're using a regular atty, you need to order a low resistant atty, like LR510 (get several)..... they work great on Reo's. Try to calm down because once you have everything in place, you will be in love versus having to drip all the time and the vapor is awesome.

funny you ask. red, but not by choice. tried to check out 5 times and every time i was told that that particular color was unavailable. i guess i got lucky and got one of the few left. just got it today and waiting for my batteries. well on my way home i just couldnt wait for the batteries so i stopped by batteries plus and picked up a lithium battery as they didnt have the lithium ion. paid $12 bucks for it lol. either the battery is not too good or i dont know what im doing because not only am i not getting any vapor but you can barley hear the atty spark up. i know the atty is good cause i put it on my ego and it fires up normal. im really bummed out cause i was looking forward to a better vape experience than my ego tank.

ajkron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
alabama
Make sure your battery states protected, read "warning on protected batteries". If your battery is not protected, do not use. You will also need a battery charger if you don't have one. I invested in several protected batteries to have on hand (AW brand appears to be the best per ECF members). By making this investment, you will always be prepared with a charged battery because these type of batteries take a long time to recharge. If you're using a regular atty, you need to order a low resistant atty, like LR510 (get several)..... they work great on Reo's. Try to calm down because once you have everything in place, you will be in love versus having to drip all the time and the vapor is awesome.

guess i was too anxious to try it out. i have ordered all the above that you state. i read the battery thread before and the only reason it states to use protected batteries is because you might accidently charge them by mistake. so you think its not performing cause the battery is not protected? will the lr510 perform that much better? my regular 510 atty just doesnt perform on the mini like it does on my ego.

Civitasdei

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Stillwater, Oklahoma
Ajkron, I am having exactly the same issues. I recently purchased a reo mini and am not getting any vapor or flavor. I AM using a protected battery at 3.7v. I've tried all of my 510's but get barely a puff. And, the flavor... I can't even tell what flavor is in my bottle! But, put the same atty on my ego-t battery and bam, flavor and vapor. What to do, what to do. Anybody want a Reo mini, lol?

The people in this forum have been very helpful, however. I don't want to sound ungrateful.

Last edited:

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL

ajkron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
alabama
no their not rechargeable. have some on the way i just couldnt wait to try it so i stopped by batteries plus on the way home and thats all they had. why wouldnt that battery work since its 3.6 volts?

I'm pretty sure it's your battery. I've never heard of these before. Are these rechargeable? I'm assuming their not with their mah rating. Sorry your having trouble.

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
The problem you folks are having is your flooding the atomizer.Here is a way to tell.Take your atomizer off blow out the juice use your mini like you would any other device drip into it only.I think you will find it performs as good if not better then other 14500 mods hope that helps.

Good point Rob. I always would blow out my attys first and if I didn't here the sizzle hehe I would then check the batteries.

ajkron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
alabama
tried your suggestion and same result. i guess it must be the battery or a defective mini. hopefully its the battery.

The problem you folks are having is your flooding the atomizer.Here is a way to tell.Take your atomizer off blow out the juice use your mini like you would any other device drip into it only.I think you will find it performs as good if not better then other 14500 mods hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread