reo mini question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajkron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
alabama
well i guess you were right and i glad you were lol.
just got my trustfire batteries from awesome vapor and and appears that has solved my problem. my mini works better than i could ever imagine. now just waiting on my Lr atty.

many thanks to all you replied to this thread!!

I do not believe that the battery you are using will deliver the proper amps needed in order to fire that atty! If you follow the link below you will see that the battery you are using will supply only .7 amps. You need 3 times that amount in order to fire that atty! Hope this helps.
http://www.saftbatteries.com/doc/Documents/primary/Cube655/LS%2014500_0408_revised_0908.58ecd0c2-6b62-44ca-8c7e-609aae0d25e7.pdf

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
just got my trustfire batteries from awesome vapor and and appears that has solved my problem. my mini works better than i could ever imagine. now just waiting on my Lr atty.

Another conscript to the REO army. :banana:

brian5470

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2010
Trenton, Ohio, United States

You have been ASSIMILATED!! Resistance is futile!

Richiepoo

Oct 24, 2010
CT
I've been checking the website occasionally over the past few months and there's never anything available. So tonight at 7:00 (less than an hour) it says the mini mods will be available? Is this just for the metal ones with the 3ml juice bottle? Are there voltage choices? Am I correct in assuming that I better be in front of my computer and ready to hit the "submit" button by 7:03 to get one? Sorry for the quick questions but I think I better be quick. Seems like these mods are pretty awesome.

Big Daddy Harley

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa
I've been checking the website occasionally over the past few months and there's never anything available. So tonight at 7:00 (less than an hour) it says the mini mods will be available? Is this just for the metal ones with the 3ml juice bottle? Are there voltage choices? Am I correct in assuming that I better be in front of my computer and ready to hit the "submit" button by 7:03 to get one? Sorry for the quick questions but I think I better be quick. Seems like these mods are pretty awesome.

Hey Richie, yep tonight at 7, but go to his website now and register. it is at the bottom of the page. also have a paypal account set up. otherwise as you are checking out you will have to do all that and may lose the Reo in your cart. And yes, they are awesome mods. the mini is a 3.7v mod but with a LR atty, they hit like a freight train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread