Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Wow, if Rob is aiming for 200, maybe they won't sell out too fast and I could get in. It's amazing how much you spend to help your parents. Plus had to send flowers for the girlfriend. However, i LOVE the currency difference haha between Canada and the US. Came out to $68 instead of $91 CAD :p gotta spoil her for Christmas too. $68 sounds much better than $91.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
This is probably wishful thinking on this 1st run but I have to ask anyway. Will there be any SL models?
I am still unsure if I will SL any of the bodies on this first run . Some will come with SL doors and if these sell out SL mods are sure to come . I am putting a pinky toe in the water hard to tell how these things will pan out these days

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Then it sounds like the first one will be my new (hate to say it) beater mod.. sl <-- for the night out flashy mod.

100 votes for sl to happen!!

Sold my wifes friend from work my black anodized 2015 lp/sl grand (near mint like new) cause her vv reo grand was dying a slow death and she says she loves it! Super light for the WIN!

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
I am still unsure if I will SL any of the bodies on this first run . Some will come with SL doors and if these sell out SL mods are sure to come . I am putting a pinky toe in the water hard to tell how these things will pan out these days
I honestly don't think you'll have a problem with these selling. I know I'm in for at least 2 to start.

Schlafloser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Düsseldorf, Germany
its ME.... a poor german Reonaut... waiting for the P67 :w00t:

wallcoo-com_christmas_66-550x412.jpg

Last edited:

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN

Dear Rob. You might wanna forget about the pinky toe talk. This is like deep sea diving that needs scuba gear my friend. It's gonna change the Reo Grand (metal) for good, and become the most sought after mod (tied with Woodvil) on the planet.

I mean... look at this State Of The Art creation. No other metal mod is made like it. It's a game changer, and once again... YOU ARE THE FIRST to put it on the Map! You are the Mod_Father -- the TRUE innovator of creating Mods.

4_zpshn2rdg8p.jpg

3_zpsvgklgfuf.jpg

2_zpslgugp6fy.jpg

5_zpsidkadzrs.jpg

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Tsk tsk.. Not permitted.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

Hey I'm Uns....oh wait....never mind.
:)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
oh wow, thanks, went off to look at something else, totally forgot to look for this, appreciate the link........that is gorgeous!!! I just wanted to see the pics cuz it was hard to imagine. Oh man.......now I'm having visions of and drooling over a purple vein!!! lol That green is really a beauty though!

Last edited by a moderator:

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
Dear Rob. You might wanna forget about the pinky toe talk. This is like deep sea diving that needs scuba gear my friend. It's gonna change the Reo Grand (metal) for good, and become the most sought after mod (tied with Woodvil) on the planet.

I mean... look at this State Of The Art creation. No other metal mod is made like it. It's a game changer, and once again... YOU ARE THE FIRST to put it on the Map! You are the Mod_Father -- the TRUE innovator of creating Mods.

View attachment 511877

View attachment 511879

View attachment 511880

View attachment 511881

Thanks for the refresh Ed. Mine is going to be black with a black SL door. Looks like it will be perfect.

Reactions: Debadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread