Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
This I absolutely love! May just get me into squonking for the first time ever. I just wish I could get it regulated. For me, that would be perfection. But I love the design of this Reo so so very much!!!

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
This I absolutely love! May just get me into squonking for the first time ever. I just wish I could get it regulated. For me, that would be perfection. But I love the design of this Reo so so very much!!!
It's easy to self regulate with a rba. Just adjust your cool to suit.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
It's easy to self regulate with a rba. Just adjust your cool to suit.
I guess I'm just so use to changing my watts on my P3 that I'm just accustomed to it and want it in a Reo just as bad. I will probably get one because I really want to give this a go.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I guess I'm just so use to changing my watts on my P3 that I'm just accustomed to it and want it in a Reo just as bad. I will probably get one because I really want to give this a go.

Word of warning.. Once you go bottom fed, theres no going back! You will sell off everything else to pay for more reos! Its a fact that everyone has gone threw.

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
I used to love regulated and was always fiddling with the wattage. Now, I love the simplicity of non regulated and these Reos are TOUGH. There are videos here of super X using his as a hockey puck and I'm talking real pile driving slap shots. I had to baby my regulated mods but not my Reos.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I agree with what some others have said. I use mostly just fruity juices, so don't really need a different degree of heat to make em taste different, and I just love how simple it is. I get my 13-15 tootle puffin watts, but my coil build. No tanks to break, not chips to go out, I'm set for life if the worst happens with the deeming....... can't break beyond my or Rob's ability to fix it! Other folks get higher watts, by building lower ohms. Try it, you'll love it!! hey Mikey!! hehehe

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

"Miss G", nice to see you drop in. Been a long time (something like 2 years), not since the VV tube mod/By Leo days.

Lots of good folks here to help in any way you need.

Reos are the KISS mod, will easily do it all for me so are all I've used for going on 1.5 years now. Be aware that they are a hybrid between porkies and bunnies though... once you try one they multiply fast. That's nothing new to either of us though. ;)

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
There is a DNA40 Reo in the classies right now. This is probably the only way you are going to get a regulated Reo...

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
"Miss G", nice to see you drop in. Been a long time (something like 2 years), not since the VV tube mod/By Leo days.

Lots of good folks here to help in any way you need.

Reos are the KISS mod, will easily do it all for me so are all I've used for going on 1.5 years now. Be aware that they are a hybrid between porkies and bunnies though... once you try one they multiply fast. That's nothing new to either of us though. ;)
Hey hey Spydro! It's been a while. I've been around the threads for a few months, catchin up, learnin new things. I definitely plan on gettin me one of these new REOs...I'm mean how could I not??? I've got all these wonderful people tellin me that I won't regret it, and, you may all come after me if I don't get one...hehehe, just kidding. I better start saving for it now!!!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Wow! This thread has been moving and grooving since I last checked it!! Been on other threads in Reoville...not sure how I missed it this last week.

What a gorgeous and smart mod Rob! I can easily see one joining my Reo herd. The rounded edges are stellar.

Welcome Bella! There's a lot to like about the tube mods made in the USA beginning with the letter P, but for flavor and ease, I love me some Reo the best. (And it's hard to find a kinder, more helpful lot than the folks right here).

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Wow! This thread has been moving and grooving since I last checked it!! Been on other threads in Reoville...not sure how I missed it this last week.

What a gorgeous and smart mod Rob! I can easily see one joining my Reo herd. The rounded edges are stellar.

Welcome Bella! There's a lot to like about the tube mods made in the USA beginning with the letter P, but for flavor and ease, I love me some Reo the best. (And it's hard to find a kinder, more helpful lot than the folks right here).
I couldn't agree more Robinowitz! Everyone here is awesome and super helpful!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
A Reos Grand with an RM2 using a 1.3 ohm coil will produce a vapers similar to your P3 at 12 watts, only the flavor will be slightly more intense. This I know.
My P2 and my P3 are gathering dust, along with their associated Kayfuns, Veritas and Achilles. Grands at work, Woodvils at home.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Yeah I'm pretty excited. I may sell my grands in favor of the P67, because I love the form factor of woodvils much more than grands personally. I do wish there was a way to put an oring under the button like I do on grands, to make button mashing a non issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread