Not open for further replies.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
I really like the direction of this mod...:vapor:
I agree with another post that I like the thicker positive plate for contact.
I personally would even like a small radius on the edges of the mod for smoother feel.
I would even like to see an entire delrin body with a soldered copper rod to the right of the battery making the circuit from the negative spring to the positive plate.
The 8.5 ml ss capped bottles you referenced really do look promising with the absence of an o-ring and the ability to take a hit with a hammer while full of juice and still not leak. When do you anticipate having the bottles on your site??

Last edited:

Francesco De Marchi

Jan 18, 2012
Italy
www.facebook.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Francesco De Marchi

Jan 18, 2012
Italy
www.facebook.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I second Ed's idea about adding the REO signature somewhere. Perhaps Made in USA too? I know it's not a billboard but there are many of us who only purchase US mods because........(was going to list the reasons and then remembered I was speaking to the choir).

sqonker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2015
I like it. I'd prefer the larger bottles if possible, forget the 26650. Hopefully it will have a lower voltage drop, any way of not using the spring and Have a fixed negative contact instead? I would want one tumbled raw and one in metallic royal blue and two minis in black wrinkle. Congrats on the new design and staying progressive

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I like it. I'd prefer the larger bottles if possible, forget the 26650. Hopefully it will have a lower voltage drop, any way of not using the spring and Have a fixed negative contact instead? I would want one tumbled raw and one in metallic royal blue and two minis in black wrinkle. Congrats on the new design and staying progressive

Spring is for short protection and also helps with using different sized batteries and flat and button top.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida

I highly doubt Rob would offer a mod without the spring. It's rudimentary short protection.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Once Again, onto the Highways. Good thing I got my truck back from the shop Friday.
For the record, bottom feeders need to be bottom sliders too !
I guess 13 is an unlucky number. Need at least two more Reos....

I wouldn't make 400 this time Rob. Do lots of 100 at a time. Make it interesting. :evil:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Down with the top-pullers! Down I say! Furthermore, we need to develop bottom-puller only zones where we don't have to deal with those "people". I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore! Attica! Attica! Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhh!
don't make me git my skillet now!!! hehehe

Schlik Schlik... Schlik Schlik... Schlik Schlik.
precisely.......kids like to play!! now I need to inspect those bubbles!

Love this Rob! I'd just seen the possibility of those larger bottles, so know nothing about them, but it would be kewl if they work great with no leaking.

Since a 22 mm would not hang off the edge, cuz that would be icky, one good reason for having the door slide both ways is if some poor lil mod took quite the beating and the bottom got dinged up enough that it wouldn't slide down (or up) you have the option to do it both ways. But mostly it's cuz I like to play with it going up and I just don't like the smaller attys. I have found a way to schlick it with the door going down, but it's much more fun with it going up. Since it's all about robinowitz.....he/she likes the door to go up as well, I'm sure of it! lol and sorry hun, I am sure I asked before if you're a he or a she and I can't remember what you said, either that or I meant to ask, and forgot to lol I think you're a she, but dunno.

As a person with hand issues, I do love the side button ala woodvil style. Sooooooo much easier on my hands!! I don't have any issues at all firing the woodvil right or left handed, but maybe it's easier since I use dual coils. Also love that gold color!! That's a great thing you've done there Mod Master!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread