Reo P 67 prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I like it. I'd prefer the larger bottles if possible, forget the 26650. Hopefully it will have a lower voltage drop, any way of not using the spring and Have a fixed negative contact instead? I would want one tumbled raw and one in metallic royal blue and two minis in black wrinkle. Congrats on the new design and staying progressive

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
The safest way to eliminate the minimal voltage drop from the spring would be to solder the spring were it is riveted together .You would gain back that almost unnoticeable drop and retain the safety of the spring . I will never make a mod without a spring its not worth the risk .

What I can do is make some of these springs up for people that want them . The only problem I can think of is what to call them

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
What I can do is make some of these springs up for people that want them . The only problem I can think of is what to call them
you mean like make some mods with the soldered spring for those who want em? You could call it fixed spring (like fixed wing) since the mod is named after a fixed wing aircraft. Or did I totally misunderstand? lol

Reactions: mackman

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
The safest way to eliminate the minimal voltage drop from the spring would be to solder the spring were it is riveted together .You would gain back that almost unnoticeable drop and retain the safety of the spring . I will never make a mod without a spring its not worth the risk .

No volt drop spring. ;)

Reactions: redeyedancer

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
you mean like make some mods with the soldered spring for those who want em? You could call it fixed spring (like fixed wing) since the mod is named after a fixed wing aircraft. Or did I totally misunderstand? lol
I would make them up for people that want a enhanced spring honestly I don't see the point but if it makes people happy I will make them

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
My battery last me all day until the next morning Its nice to enjoy a 1.1 ohm coil

Would be nice! Train vapor here. Atleast 2-3 batt changes a day.. at the half bottle mark (3.8-3.9v) 1ohm twisted or parallel or dual coil.

SteamStack for a reason! Should of been reosteamstack!

DoubleDZA

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2014
South Africa

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
My battery last me all day until the next morning Its nice to enjoy a 1.1 ohm coil
Same here. I change once a day using 2200 mah AW's on a 1 ohm coil. I used to carry a spare battery with me to work but haven't for many months. I suppose now that I've stated that, it'll come back and bite me in the .....

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Would be nice! Train vapor here. Atleast 2-3 batt changes a day.. at the half bottle mark (3.8-3.9v) 1ohm twisted or parallel or dual coil.

SteamStack for a reason! Should of been reosteamstack!
That just means you haven't dialed in the perfect coil once you do you wont notice the drop and feel the need to change your battery . I run my batteries down to 3.5 at times and don't notice

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
i still like the grand better, but its looking like a well thought out mod! i just like squares, call me boring. Cant wait to order an sl/lp grand soon!
Well you don't say encase you haven't noticed I love squares to but most people like round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread