Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
Wow! So glad I found this thread. Just last week I dropped my favorite Grand. I was getting out of my truck in a gravel driveway. My perfect blue Reo Grand slipped right out of my hand, clunked right onto the rocks. My heart skipped a beat when I grabbed it up. Sadly where it landed now displayed a bad nick :(. The good news though, of course it kept right on vapeing! I thought at the time, well, now it has a battle scar.
Thanks Spydro! I love my beautiful still perfect Reo :thumb:

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
64e155.jpg

This bad boys been through hell and back. The front just has some corner wear. Ive only had it since last october. :D

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
See, I take really good care of my stuff. But then one day, boom - it drops and gets a scratch.
So, what to do?
Well...me, I buy a new one, and the one with a scratch becomes my road-warrior.
:D
That's what I did with my ProVari, and then that's what I did with my Reo.
So my black wrinkle grand now goes everywhere with me, and has slowly been getting that "I travel a bit" look. A lot like dbrandt's pix above. But my Woodvilles stay home - and they're spotless.
:D
If the resins come out, I kind of think those are MEANT for abuse - so I may get one, planning to jump the line - and still treat the wood like it's more delicate than it is...

...and I thought the name was my idea, oops!

Reactions: Fishcakes

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
My second reo was bought used and has all kinds of a scratches on it. I'm working on sanding the paint off before I send it in for the new 510. Taking the paint off is pretty easy. Never really thought about repainting one though

Could ask Rob to tumble it and make it a tumbled raw aluminum reo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread