Status
Not open for further replies.

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
Anyone want to trade a Grand door for a New Reomizer?
Id be interested in a texture finish black or gray...maybe copper.

Edit: Id trade for some juice too!
Wouldn't mind trying some fancy ones like pluid, agent orange or bobas bounty..
Maybe some 18490's?

20130815_111600_zps58aeace1.jpg

I will PM you. I am looking to score a Reomizer and I have the juice I think you are looking for.

Edit: just read the juice trade thing. Sorry about that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
I have a 14500 Reo Mini fresh back from Rob for a tune-up that I would hopefully like to trade for a Grand. I am just looking to go full Reo and while I love the size of the Mini, I need the battery and juice capacity of a Grand. I am thinking that this might be something for some multi-Grand owner (which you all are, apparently;) that wants a super stealth option.

This Mini is the raw tumbled variety and is in excellent condition with some minor scratches from being carried by the previous owner which are barely visible because of the nature of the raw finish.

I am happy to include 6 unused mini bottles for this mod, 2 14500 AW IMR batteries with fewer than 3 charges on each, a nice blob of Noalox, and an A7 mini RBA. I will also include enough 30g Kanthal to get you through coils for the next several years. This is a turnkey operation. Drip tip and drip shield are not included.

I know this is a long shot, but thought I would give this a try at any rate. I would love to get a Grand in raw tumbled like this one just because I love the finish, but am open to any offers. I can ship immediately via USPS priority. Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1377137503.981895.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1377137503.981895.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 51
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1377137525.191064.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1377137525.191064.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 43
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1377137543.733960.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1377137543.733960.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 44

dominus2nd

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2013
I also still have 2 reo mini 2.1 doors for trade. 1 mint condition metallic red and 1 used copper vein door for a mahogany door. If not, I could trade the reo mini 2.1 in black wrinkle, the 2 doors, reomizer 2.0, 8 3ml bottles, and 30 mls of your choice of my following juices (wintermelon, dom's vanilla custard, sour gummy pear, banana cream pie, and double chocopeppermint) for any other R IMG_0246.jpg IMG_0253.jpg IMG_0248.jpg IMG_0252.jpg eo that accepts an 18650 or 18490.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Trade completed!

Choices are the zebrawood VV or the purpleheart VV (middle and right on the top pic)

or the curly oak or walnut woodvile on the bottom.

ZebraVV has a hairline crack I can feel, but can't see on the back. The door also does not fit flush. Does not effect function at all.

PurpleheartVV has a crack on the bottom and a small one across the top. Cracks were repaired by Rob and I had the mod refinished at the same time so the finish is new.

Curly oak is in perfect condition. Used for about a week and I had a spring collapse. Sent it back to Rob to be repaired. When I got it back I test fired it a few times to make sure it was working, wrapped it up and not been used since.

The walnut REO is from one of the early runs of wood that Rob did. Has a very small crack on the top back right side that has been repaired.

Here is where it gets tricky. I'm looking for specific colors. I want a red metallic or a black&white combo. either black/white or white/black doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spunky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Louisiana
Trade Complete
I recently got lucky and acquired a Stabilized VV and had previously acquired a VV Woodvil on classifieds. I decided to keep only one so I want to trade Ebony VV Woodvil w/ERA heat treated to match brass catch cup (has wrench,wire,silica that came with ERA) also including fancy Trippy tip. I want a 18490 stabilized Woodvil. There are no cracks and in perfect working order.Previous owner also put in extra magnet inside at the bottom ( nice feature) Very nice VV.

This baby found a home :) Congrats Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

RocketRod

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
Lacewood VV that I dont use. Does have a couple of cracks and a small chip. I will even include a couple of imr 18350's if need be.
What I want is a Reo 2.1, almost any color other than black or silver, with a RM2 that hasn't been drilled.

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 49

ego-sum-deus

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Not sure if this is allowed here, but I'll just throw it out there (mods can delete if against the rules). I'm wanting a new Grand, however, none of the current color selections are really sticking with me. So what I'm proposing is buying a Grand, Mini, or Mini 2.1 of the color selection of your choice. Given I like the color combo and condition of the device your wanting to trade, I will then proceed to trade that brand new device for your device. Finally, if the condition of your device is not entirely mint/brand new, I'd be willing to still do the trade if you would like to throw in a Reomize 2.0 or some other bottom fed rba.

Again, if this is against the rules, no problem. However, if you're interested, let me know!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Not sure if this is allowed here, but I'll just throw it out there (mods can delete if against the rules). I'm wanting a new Grand, however, none of the current color selections are really sticking with me. So what I'm proposing is buying a Grand, Mini, or Mini 2.1 of the color selection of your choice. Given I like the color combo and condition of the device your wanting to trade, I will then proceed to trade that brand new device for your device. Finally, if the condition of your device is not entirely mint/brand new, I'd be willing to still do the trade if you would like to throw in a Reomize 2.0 or some other bottom fed rba.

Again, if this is against the rules, no problem. However, if you're interested, let me know!

Have you even PMed Rob to ask for a specific color?

lizardnipples

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
Highland, IL
I'm sure this is a long shot but I would like to trade my anodized black grand for a black wrinkled grand. Mine has a silver door but we wouldn't necessarily have to trade doors. The Grand is almost a year old and in good condition, only small wear marks on the very bottom edges. If anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread