element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Anyone wana swap some wood? Birdseye maple mini
View attachment 238944

Interested in swapping my Woodvil 18650 for a Woodvil 14500 or 18490... Simple as that.. Ill let the pictures do the talking. Thanks

**This includes a Brass RM2 and a Shortstop**

View attachment 256519 View attachment 256521 View attachment 256522 View attachment 256523
*Edit: This piece has a new spring and new switch wire. PM me for details. The Spring replacement is perfect. Just like if Rob were to do it :) I am an electrician so I know a little about wiring and soldering :D
Possible trade in the works:):vapor:

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
This is epic! If you pull off this trade you'll be getting my first ever woodvil in exchange for the Birdseye I sold you haha. Hope all is well man!

Ahhhhhhh yeeeeeesssss, paayshuunce yuuung grasssshoppa. :) he he. It's all fun stuff ain't it:D

77 lurking....vaping.....

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
This is epic! If you pull off this trade you'll be getting my first ever woodvil in exchange for the Birdseye I sold you haha. Hope all is well man!

The master of the long game watches his toys dance from the bronze temple.....the winds of change blow, turning chance into destiny....ahhhhaahhhhhaaaa
Chinner's woods, you sir are epic!!!! all is well, good to hear from ya!

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto
Interested in swapping my Woodvil 18650 for a Woodvil 14500 or 18490... Simple as that.. Ill let the pictures do the talking. Thanks

View attachment 256519 View attachment 256521 View attachment 256522 View attachment 256523
*Edit: This piece has a new spring and new switch wire. PM me for details. The Spring replacement is perfect. Just like if Rob were to do it :) I am an electrician so I know a little about wiring and soldering :D

Done deal!! Trading for a very nice Woodvil 14500 :D

Last edited:

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire
  • Reason: per request

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga

The master of the long game watches his toys dance from the bronze temple.....the winds of change blow, turning chance into destiny....ahhhhaahhhhhaaaa
Chinner's woods, you sir are epic!!!! all is well, good to hear from ya!
Chinner did you pull this trade off? You getting your original back is a swell thing indeed. Good for you canuks! I'm still enjoying this maple mod it's a little beast:D

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto

This REO is no longer available ... I have made a trade and clearly stated that it was a done deal... I dont know how to delete threads... What else am i supposed to do?

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto
*EDIT: No longer available.

Looking to trade this Maple Burl 14500 Woodvil for a 18490 Woodvil.. Pics will do the talking.. :)

Photo 1-15.jpg Photo 1-21.jpg Photo 1-26.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto
  • Reason: no longer available

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto
  • Reason: Housekeeping.

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto

Dturp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Okc
Make up your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Still up for trade
Alright this is just a feeler to see if I can get what I want. I love my mini but it's just to darn small for my big hands. I would love to trade it for a stabilized or a wood. 18650 preferred or a VV possibly. Not willing to sell right now as I have way to much invested in it so if I can't get what I want I'll probably just keep it for a while and let it sit at home. Here's the pics although most of you already know what it looks like. Will add cash amount will vary depending on what you got.

Last edited:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(

Roland007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Alberta, Canada
Hey all,

I know this may be a long shot but here goes. I have a Silver VV Grand in very nice shape. In fact it has hardly been used. I have found that I just prefer the ruggedness of the regular Grands more. The VV has rarely even left my desk. It is in very good shape with just a few blemishes from normal use. The catch cup has a few marks on the inside that I have tried to capture in the attached photos.

Included with it are 4 Efest 800 mah IMR batteries. I found them to be superb and offer longer life than the AW's. These ones have only been cycled a few times. Most certainly less than 10 times. I will also throw in a spare bottle.

What I am looking for: A Grand with either an SS ERA or a Cyclone atomizer (preference to Cyclone as I want to try one). Might consider a Reomizer 2.0 in new or perfect condition. No batteries or extras sought.

Preferred colors:

Olive Drab
Hammertone Silver
Black Wrinkle
Metallic Red

I like my doors matching... :)

Lastly I am in Canada so shipping might be more costly if you are in the US but we can talk about that.

I know this is a long shot and I am not even 100% sure I want to get rid of the VVG but it is not getting much use...

Thanks for taking a look :)

photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg photo 4.jpg photo 5.jpg

Last edited:

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto

aj_efff

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
South, Florida
I have a Black wrinkle w/mahogany door Grand that I would like to get rid of. Just had Rob put in new everything a little bit ago and hasn't really seen much use since I got my 2.1. So its running like new. Has a bump in the corner, and had a piece put in under the hood to keep the screw from stripping out. Getting rid of this just because i'd like another grand that will be modded, and would like some new colors. Let me know what you have!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 74
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 72
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 72
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 81
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
*Edit: No Longer Available
Hi Reo family :)

Would anyone be interested in swapping their Grand for my Mini? I didn't realize when I bought it that I wouldn't be able to sub-ohm on it (me= not very smart - saw a Reo and jumped before I had time to think!). As lovely as it is, I'm afraid it will just sit and gather dust if I don't trade it in for an 18650 size.

So the idea is...
I send you my Reo Mini (original) in purple. Yes it is gently used. It looks fantastic though - I can't find any noticeable blemishes or issues whatsoever. Also, no strong flavors of juices were used in this Reo, so there are no scents to contend with.

Comes with 3 AW IMR 14500 batteries, 11 spare bottles, a spare tube, 2 extra springs, a brand new Delrin button cover, a bunch of cartos that are purported to work perfectly on it AND... the pièce de résistance... I'll throw in the matching $35 one-of-a-kind drip tip, just because they look so darned good together.

What I would like in return:
A Reo Grand (fully mechanical) in silver, white or purple... also would love, LOVE a stabilized burl/wood option.

I'll pay shipping my way if you pay it yours - should be less than $3 each.

I know this is a long shot, but I thought I'd try it here before I go to the Classies and sell it.
Here it is:

Reo_zps16c598e7.jpg

and here pictured with a Trippy Tip:

Reo2_zpsf423c3a1.jpg

OK fingers and toes all crossed... what are my odds here, folks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread