Status
Not open for further replies.

Equilibrium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2014
Georgia
Alright... I'll toss this out there and see if I get any nibbles....

I've got a Rm4 and I'd like to trade it for a LP Rm2. There is nothing wrong with the Rm4, I just prefer single coil and the flavor from the Rm2.

The 4 will run single coil but it's better suited for dual. Here's a pick....
Rm4.jpg

Anybody?? PM me and let me know.

Last edited:

Equilibrium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2014
Georgia
Alright... I'll toss this out there and see if I get any nibbles....

I've got a Rm4 and I'd like to trade it for a LP Rm2. There is nothing wrong with the Rm4, I just prefer single coil and the flavor from the Rm2.

The 4 will run single coil but it's better suited for dual. Here's a pick....
View attachment 388986

Anybody?? PM me and let me know.

Looks like the Rm4 has found a new home!!

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Not allowed..

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Looking to do some door trading so I can try my hand at a forced patina.

Would like to trade all 5 doors in the pic for two SL Brass doors. All doors are in like new condition.
Green anodized Grand
Blue anodized Grand
Tumbled Brass Grand
Polished Brass Grand
Copper Vain Mini 2.1

The doors are no longer available.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
20150131_212250.jpg 20150131_212154.jpg 20150131_212213.jpg

I'm going out on a whim here, but you never know what can happen in Reoville!
I have a 14500 Ebony woodvil from the last run. It has a small dent (from another reo attacking it) on the door upper left front of the door, you can see it in the pic. That's the only blemish on it, and works perfectly. It's never left the house. It has never had any cinnamon or anise juice in it, 95% of the time it's been GLV's Yoplay Parlay.

I'm interested in an 18490 woodvil. Not too picky about the wood, but preferably not one that is heavy. This ebony is heavy! Purple heart!?!?! blood wood, cocobolo!

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
I put an add in the classy "wanted" area but thought I would throw this here too.

I am wanting to trade my new LP/SL Reo Grand TRA Polished to a high shine for a New/Like New Reo Grand LP TRA with a Brass door.

Your Reo Grand must have updated contacts and have the new 510 and have been sent back to Rob to be replaced with the updated 510.

I had 2 new Reos that I sent back to Rob to have the new 510 replaced with the updated one. I cant go through another 2 week wait or the issues with the 510 that I had before - so please, be honest about the 510.

Reo Grand LP/SL NEW 510 (sent back to Rob to be replaced with the updated 510), updated contacts - This Reo is new - purchased the week the new 510s went live then sent back in that weekend to be replaced with the newer updated 510. The LP/SL is Polished!

I also have a Red Sparkle Grand door that I will trade for a solid Brass door if I cant find someone with a TRA Grand LP with Brass door.

Send PMs with questions. I have a picture of the LP/SL and Red Sparkle Door. If you do not have a Brass door we can come up with some arrangement - just dont hesitate to ask...

Also - a brass button cover would be awesome too! :D

Thanks!

Of course the one for trade is on the right - no atty or button cover as I will be using those :)

2e57bb8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread