Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Yep - and like another HALF a mm, and I probably could snick the door up past a 22mm atty!!!
One day, I might just "shave" an atty that's got thick walls or something.
:D

The P67 is a little wider than the Grands. Just noticed this today. Does not feel like it due to the curves I guess.

Dan, all I can say is the P67 is like having a fully charged battery vs one run down to 3.70v or so in a Grand, although the Grands really need a bath and deoxit buff.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I have heard the P-67 hits like a truck compared to the Reo Grand, can someone please explain what that means in terms of your vape.
I'm assuming tons of throat hit. I know kay is just floored at how they hit, so she'd be a good one to chime in on that also @oldbroad hope that works, I haven't been getting notices on tags lately

Reactions: K31Scout

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine
I'm assuming tons of throat hit. I know kay is just floored at how they hit, so she'd be a good one to chime in on that also @oldbroad hope that works, I haven't been getting notices on tags lately
I have always thought my 2015 woodvile hit harder than my lp grand...but thought it was just me..but I do feel like my p67 hits a little harder(more throat hit) than the woodville...same setup on all of my mods...could just be the internals of the p67..and the way it carries electricity..but i do know Its been my go- to vape since it was prototype-002..!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I have always thought my 2015 woodvile hit harder than my lp grand...but thought it was just me..but I do feel like my p67 hits a little harder(more throat hit) than the woodville
newp, not just you......a LOT of folks thought the 2015 woodvils hit harder than the grands. Can't wait to get a p67! Hopefully this summer maybe :)

Reactions: misswish1

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
ok.......debahoople did it again! So, I was trying to see if the grub screw in the 510 would fit in my derringer, since I lost one of those... didn't know it was hollow all the way through so that the allen key just slips right through instead of stopping. Even with fairly long nails, I can't get the screw back in the 510, and get it to catch and start turning. Any ideas on a simple way to do this???

Also, is the somewhat smoother end the part that should be on top?

Nevermind.....got it. Used the allen wrench kinda like a guide wire, used a toothpick to get it to catch

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
ok.......debahoople did it again! So, I was trying to see if the grub screw in the 510 would fit in my derringer, since I lost one of those... didn't know it was hollow all the way through so that the allen key just slips right through instead of stopping. Even with fairly long nails, I can't get the screw back in the 510, and get it to catch and start turning. Any ideas on a simple way to do this???

Also, is the somewhat smoother end the part that should be on top?

Nevermind.....got it. Used the allen wrench kinda like a guide wire, used a toothpick to get it to catch

The Reo 510 screw is reverse threaded.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The Reo 510 screw is reverse threaded.
yeah I knew that, but I can't really see the threads. lol But I did get it in the right way finally. Just like a car. Fiddle with it for a long time, then when ya finally ask.....it goes right on! But thought I'd leave that there in case anyone else had the same issue.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
So several questions in a single post, hopefully won't be to long.

Picked up a 2014 woodville of the classies, and loving it. Also, picked up a 2015 woodville of the classies that should be here tomorrow. For the woodvilles from what I read before I should use the Howards Sunshiled for the outside and mineral oil for the inside?

Once i get the 2015 in hand and use it some thinking of emailing Rob about updating the 2014. Can the adjustable 510, positive contact and spring be updated? I thought I read he can't update the button, not sure though.

Any other thoughts/suggestions on the woodviles, either model/year? I kinda wouldn't mind having both stay original, but the updated parts on the 2014 might make it easier to repalce pieces if ever needed.

Thanks everybody.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida

Picked up a 2014 woodville of the classies, and loving it. Also, picked up a 2015 woodville of the classies that should be here tomorrow. For the woodvilles from what I read before I should use the Howards Sunshiled for the outside and mineral oil for the inside?

Once i get the 2015 in hand and use it some thinking of emailing Rob about updating the 2014. Can the adjustable 510, positive contact and spring be updated? I thought I read he can't update the button, not sure though.

Any other thoughts/suggestions on the woodviles, either model/year? I kinda wouldn't mind having both stay original, but the updated parts on the 2014 might make it easier to repalce pieces if ever needed.

Thanks everybody.

I don't know much about the 2014 Woodvils. I do know that Rob can upgrade the 510. I don't know what else.
As for the 2015, I use Howard Feed-n-Wax on the outside, and mineral oil on the inside. All of mine are oil finish, as opposed to lacquer finish. Some people use the wax, both inside and out. It's just a matter of preference. I just use mineral oil, and let it sit.
The Sun Shield is a good idea. I just don't have any. I picked up the Feed-n-Wax at Home Depot.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
I don't know much about the 2014 Woodvils. I do know that Rob can upgrade the 510. I don't know what else.
As for the 2015, I use Howard Feed-n-Wax on the outside, and mineral oil on the inside. All of mine are oil finish, as opposed to lacquer finish. Some people use the wax, both inside and out. It's just a matter of preference. I just use mineral oil, and let it sit.
The Sun Shield is a good idea. I just don't have any. I picked up the Feed-n-Wax at Home Depot.

How do i tell if the ones i have are oil or lacquer finish?

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
The P67 is a little wider than the Grands. Just noticed this today. Does not feel like it due to the curves I guess.

Dan, all I can say is the P67 is like having a fully charged battery vs one run down to 3.70v or so in a Grand, although the Grands really need a bath and deoxit buff.

That's a very good description K31! I have four of them and that's exactly how they vape compared to any other Reos...

Rob has surpassed even himself:D

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
How do i tell if the ones i have are oil or lacquer finish?

The oiled will not be as shiny as the lacquered ones. Tho all the insides are straight wood, not lacquered.... hope that helps. Your best bet is maybe to email Rob and ask him. He's very friendly and he won't mind at all.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
The oiled will not be as shiny as the lacquered ones. Tho all the insides are straight wood, not lacquered.... hope that helps. Your best bet is maybe to email Rob and ask him. He's very friendly and he won't mind at all.

Mine are more shiny. Good point, i have emailed him in the past and he is very quick to respond and very helpful. Gonne see how i like the 2015 and then decide whether to check on upgrades.

Thanks everyone.

Reactions: Debadoo

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
Mine are more shiny. Good point, i have emailed him in the past and he is very quick to respond and very helpful. Gonne see how i like the 2015 and then decide whether to check on upgrades.

Thanks everyone.

Previous owner might have put a poly/varnish/lacquer finish on it. If you don't like the shine you can buff it down with extra fine steel wool to a nice satin/flat sheen.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

Thanks everybody.
Congratulations! Looks like you got your answers. Gotta love Reonauts

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I have heard the P-67 hits like a truck compared to the Reo Grand, can someone please explain what that means in terms of your vape.
I think I might have been one who said that the P-67 hits harder than my Grands. To be more accurate, I would say that they hit faster. (Time from depressing button to "lift off!"). It reminds me of my 2014 Woodie in that respect, as well as the comfort in my hand. IMHO, the P-67's are amazing.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Hey gang, I'm currently trying to see my way into my second P67, a Green w/ black door. I'll also be needing an atty in black. Currently I use RM2's, a Cyclone, and an IGO-W. My builds are single coil, and 1.4-1.5 ohm. Would I be happy with the reomizer 6.0 V2? I don't want an airy draw, and the stock air hole size on an RM2 is just fine for me.

Reactions: Debadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread