This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

REO Technical Issues/Shop Talk

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Debadoo, Mar 11, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ENAUD

ENAUD Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Never say never...I am very careful, and like I said, been using these mods for over three years without incident. The drip tip was one that looked just like my Loki Lab stubbies, and without my cheaters on, I didn't catch it...mistakes happen.

Kenna likes this.
  2. ENAUD

Supporting member
    Careful with them magnets, ifn they ever do find a small rip in a wrapper, they'll dead short that cell and be very hard/ impossible to remove in time. No bueno...

Spydro, Kenna, bushmaster and 2 others like this.
  3. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    :DNever, Never, Never!:D
    Overconfident? Maybe, but with the regimented way I maintain all my authentic gear they should never fail (what few clone atty's I bought have not been used for a very long time), the strict build regime I follow on my atty's, the fact that I never over tax a battery (and that I rarely use metal drip tips anymore) my chances of ever having a spring drop due to my error or the gear itself is next to nil. Even if it were to happen I probably have a half dozen new Reo hot springs for the various models in the large divided case that houses all my Reo spares. And as said also have the springs in the two dozen plus Reos that I no longer use.
    Knock on wood? Nah!;)

CMD-Ky, Kenna and ENAUD like this.
  4. ENAUD

Supporting member
    Nvm...

Kenna likes this.
  5. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Just retiring for the night, I hope.

CMD-Ky, SteamStack and Kenna like this.