***REO UPDATES & SALES INFORMATION***Most recent info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Update: There has been a further setback with the anodizing shop and the order is incomplete. As a result, the Grands will not be available this week. Rob is aiming for the next batch of Grands to post on his site next week. We will post a new ETA when we know more. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM Rob or myself.
:)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hi Everyone! Just bringing you the latest news on the upcoming REOs from Rob.

REO Grands: my best guess is two weeks...11/11ish.
You can click the notify me tab under each mod, follow the instructions and you will get an email the moment they are listed.

REO Minis: more are coming and will be in stock this week...11/4, 7pm eastern time.

Rob is working on a large lot of Woodvil 18490s. 250 of these should be available in 2-3 weeks from today 10/30.
Click the notify me tab under the mod and follow the instructions. You will get an email when they are listed.

Variable Voltage Woodvils are coming soon. Rob will be starting these in a couple weeks.

Variable Voltage Reo Grands are coming also. Rob has no release date as of yet. The electronics have been ordered.

Rob is working on a metal 18490 bottom fed mod. My best guess on the ETA would be January 2012.

If you have any questions, please PM Rob or myself. Have a safe and happy Halloween! :D

Last edited:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
New stuff on the website: You will see new tabs on the website for the Woodvil 18490 and the Variable Voltage Woodvil mods. reosmods.com

On the upper right hand side there is a new button for stock updates and news. We will post here to inform you of new additions to the site as development continues. :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hello, everyone! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

Here is another small update.

There should be another batch of Grands available around 11/24. You can fill in the notify me tab under each mod and you will get a email the moment they are listed.

Reo mini mods are in stock now. Rob will be adding more as time allows.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
The woodvil 18490s will be for sale on 12/18 5 pm eastern. No pushing there will be plenty of mods to go around :)

I am dropping off a large load of mini reos and reo grands Monday to be plated . I will be running lots of black I cant seem to keep them in stock. I hope to have more black grands in a week from today.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Greetings, friends! It has been a while since we've updated the updates :laugh:

So on to business.

VV Grands and the metal 18490s are at the printers and should be ready any day now to head to the machinist. Once the bodies are built, they go through tumbling, then to the anodizers, and then back to Rob's shop for assembly. I know he said 8 weeks, but a lot of these mods are going to be coming to fruition at the same time, and delays from the various shops are common, so figure at least 10-12 weeks for availability.

VV Woodvils are officially in production. Along with these, Rob is also milling a small batch of the Woodvil 18650s. Again...we're looking at about 8 weeks, give or take.

Woodvil 18490s are still on the site. There is a small batch that will be posted in the coming weeks so keep an eye out.

REO Grands & REO Minis are still on the site and more are added all the time.

Rob is doing his best to get these out as quickly as possible, but is not going to sacrifice quality by rushing.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns you may contact Rob or myself. We hope this finds you all well.

:)Lisa

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
REO Grands: I should have more in 2 to 3 weeks.

VV Woodvils: are in the hand sanding stage: best guess 3 weeks.

VV grands, Metal 18490s & new button top for the grands and mini mods:
I have passed the prints off to the machine shop. I am waiting for a timeline from the machine shop. I will update this thread when I no more.

New Developments: I have been working on my own atomizers. I have had lots of people ask me to do this and could never find the time. I have been sneaking away nights dissecting atomizers and I believe I have it dialed in.
I will send a few of these out for beta testing. These atomizers will be built for reos... any bottom fed mod, really. I have no timeline on these as of yet. Oh, I have the beta testers picked so please don't ask. I hate to say no to people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
:banana: Good News! :banana:

Progress is being made....

Grands are currently at the anodizers...so we're looking at another couple weeks.

Minis are still in stock and are uploaded to the site weekly.

Metal 18490s are being machined and will be ready for the next step in about a week.

VV Grands are also being machined and will be ready for the next step in about 3 weeks.

VV Woodvils: assembly is starting this week. Stand by for further info. :D There will be a small selection of regular Woodvils available as well.

Pressure is on! Keep it tuned in here!

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
VV Woodvils standard woodvils
Will go on sale the 28th 7 pm eastern time

Grands
are in the shop and ready to build I should have some on site by the end of next week

VV Grands

Are in the shop and should be ready to be sent out for tumbling and plating shortly

Metal 18490s
are still being milled I expect them to be finished by the end of the week

Reo Mini
I have a lot being anodized there will be more colors including purple

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Status
Not open for further replies.