1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

REOmizer 2.0

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Rhapsodies Fire, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rhapsodies Fire

Rhapsodies Fire Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

So we just got ours yesterday and I got mine all set up. To give it a fair shot...I am using my favorite mod (for now....it always changes) clear coat tumbled VVG with mahogany red door....and so the Chalice II has been replaced by the Reomizer 2.0.

Airy.....more so than the Chalice II. Problem? Nah...I adjusted within a couple of draws. The flavor is fantastic....no leaks or flooding. So far so good. Threading is smooth....feels good to hold. Solid and easy to assemble. Big screw heads, phillips style. Lots of room between the posts. Good for those who like a little more room to work with.

As stated in Rob's video, the center post is not adjustable. So don't do it.

And here are some quick pics to get you started. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    geez...these photos suck. That's a mobile phone for ya. I'll try to take more proper pics tomorrow.

2. Tspringer34

Tspringer34 Full Member

Very nice looking! Want one!

3. RedhatPat

RedhatPat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Lisa, those pics look great you're a perfectionist I'm not just saying that because it looks as if we have IDENTICAL vvg (except for your door) ;)

4. LarryPer

LarryPer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Very nice
    I ordered one too
    Can you make me a bunch of those nice wicks?

Having trouble with my Reo again breaking safety springs, I metered my attys too :(

5. rickyshuman

rickyshuman Full Member Verified Member

Thanks for the photo's it sets lower in the juice well than I had thought from the videos, resulting in a more finished look.
    Have already received the shipping notice for mine. It will be a nice addition to my hornets and era's.
    Thanks for sharing

6. Plaz

Plaz Super Member ECF Veteran

Interesting. I wonder if a vertical coil around a SS mesh wick sticking up out of the juice feed hole would work well?

7. davelog

davelog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

You'd have a really long leg coming off of it, that could be an issue.

8. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    And the juice hole is really close to the edge of the atty...really close to the cap. I think it would NOT work very well at all. I could be wrong.....it happens. :)

9. Northernshrink

Northernshrink Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

So by the pic is it safe to assume the air hole lines up with the same side as the juice hole in the ceramic ? With the original I have a habit of forgetting to mark it and then building the coil on the wrong side :facepalm:

10. PapawBrett

PapawBrett Travelin' Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I was wondering if one could do a 'Z' shaped coil ? Maybe let the ends of the wick droop just enough to touch base ?

11. Faylool

Faylool Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

So did it come with a srew driver and some wire and wick? I didnt see anything written up. Just picAnd is there a little fix for airy by any chancea. I thought it would probably end up a little airy. I like tighter draws but you k now, this was great price and looks perfect on the Reo. Ice drip tip BTWa,

12. LarryPer

LarryPer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nice pics

Why are the wicks shinny?
    Is that some kind of liquid on them or pg/vg?
    Will it come with the wick installed?

13. Rhapsodies Fire

Rhapsodies Fire Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

You are correct. :)

Larry, my wick is silica and it is wet with my juice which is 100% VG with about 10% flavoring. No need for a bunch of wicks and wires with this set up...my last set up on my Chalice II lasted me about 2 1/2 months before I changed the wick.

Faylool, I don't think these come with a screwdriver (but I could be wrong). The screws are phillips head and appear to be big enough to take a #1 phillips screwdriver or bit (small, but bigger than a jewelers set). Thanks...the DT was a gift from a friend and fellow reonaut. :wub:

One thing to note....the squonk needed is different...not harder, but a little bit longer than what I did on my last set up. So instead of a two count, I'm using more of a 4 count to get the wick wet enough for my tastes. But that is more of a preference thing I'm sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.