Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Haven't tried this version, but I'm in the camp that prefers the Vector (RM9) to the Rogue (RM7). Both good no-leakers, though.

Some folks have commented on less flavour compared to the Derringer (RM8), but I've found it to be on par (and very good) if you like a little more aggressive build - say, something in the range of .3 - .5 ohms. Definitely an atty that you want to play around with builds on if you don't hit your sweet spot right off the bat. It's in there, just maybe not where you'd expect it to be - mine turned out to be dual 26g 2mm ID netting out at .4 ohms, with the coil in from the deck edges and up almost touching the air holes.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Do you have a problem with slow ramp time on ur reo with dual 26?

Nope - they heat up nice and quick for my vaping style (slow direct lung). I get some slight after sizzle with brand new coils, but that settles down in about half a day or less as the coils break in.

Squonkysquonkster

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2015
usa
Im starting to evolve in my style i beleive...since i got a sunbox (regulated dna 40 squonker) i just cant get what i want out of my reo as far as ramp time, or my reo badly needs a fixin...clean gold contacts and looks fine...idk but thats for another thread lol...as for now im loving my rogue rm7 on my Sunbox and ill be ordering a rm9 tmrw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread