Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Dec 10, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
After having two small warranty issues with my WOODVIL mod, Rob at REO's MODS decided to KEEP my custom mod and not return it to me. He refunded my original purchase price, but I am still out $90.00 on custom accessories made and purchased for my Woodvil. I waited over a year to get the opportunity to purchase a Woodvil. No communication was made regarding his keeping my mod without my knowledge or permission. No communication at all. My educated opinion? Rob simply assumed I would be a "high maintenance" customer because I requested two minor warranty repairs. But due to some disabilities with my vision I wanted the repairs done under the terms of the product's 6 month warranty. My partner and I had spent around $1000.00 with REO over the last year plus. NEVER an issue or problem. (note: since I wasn't getting a response from Rob as to why he kept my product, I posted a heart felt open letter in his vendor forum. He deleted it without response, confirming my original belief regarding his motivation.)
Remedy/Solution: I am giving Rob a remedy to the problem. I am hoping Rob does the simple repair on my Mod and returns it to me as he should have done in the first place! I will give him the original purchase price back less any shipping charges, as it is still under warranty. Will he do the right thing now that I have opened the door? We will see!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread