Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
So..seriously...how hard is it to learn how to fix up and maintain the REO? For a girl?:blush:

Sweetie, I am a soon to be 61 year old grandma to 9.

I have 50 REO's.

I can make them all work like a charm! And I can rebuild coils so good my vape is superb!

Not tough at all to run a REO. Dependable, hassle free and hands down the best way to vape!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Fifty Reo's, no wonder I can't get one, you've cornered the market. :toast:

Sweetie, I am a soon to be 61 year old grandma to 9.

I have 50 REO's.

I can make them all work like a charm! And I can rebuild coils so good my vape is superb!

Not tough at all to run a REO. Dependable, hassle free and hands down the best way to vape!

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA
I just got my reo yesterday and have been vaping like a fool all day today! I didn't even bother to form the microcoil and it's mounted distorted but I'm vaping clouds! Don't forget to get the big button upgrade like me, oh well guess I'll just have to go back and check out the rest of the accessories

Welcome Lillie says one Bennett to another.:)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Does anyone know why Rob is no longer offering the VV Reo Grand??

If I remember correctly it was because he doesn't like the failure possibilities with a hard wired chip. If it dies, the mod is dead until sent in and repaired.

That's why he's working on an 18650 mod that can run a kick and also give the user an option of running a shim in lieu of the kick.

No more dead mods :) if the kick fails, you just use the shim until you install another kick. Ingenious. :)

Last edited:

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
It will be a different mod designed to take a kick or a spacer. Kind of a moddable VV REO.

If the Kick fails or as the technology changes with new versions of it, it can be easily replaced.

As Super_X said, rob doesn't like mods with electronics because its a point of failure and for a manufacturer, its also a point of service and maintenance.

:facepalm: oops, I didn't know what thread this was... and here I am...:facepalm:

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks Supa X.

But I'm confused. Is he working on a revised version of the VV Reo Grand? Or, is he incorporating the kick to use in any Reo Grand?

Robert is not doing another VV Grand.

But he has retrofit some of our VV Grands to a mechanical. It will take a 18650 battery, or a kick with a 18490.

I sent one to him and had it done.

Here is a thread from another Reonaut:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/577078-converted-vv-grand-post13516766.html?highlight=VV+Grand+mechanical#post13516766

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Did a search to no avail and knowing how busy the folks at Reo are, will someone be able to provide me with the info/cost to mod a Grand to a LP Grand. I am tool and space limited to do the chop myself. I am not liking the vape or building of the RM2 but love the RM6.

apparently only about $20-$30 + post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread