Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
View attachment 482682 Alright, it's on!

The "Not your Father's root beer" is alcoholic at 5%, just like a beer. I've heard they're pretty good. Once they're cold, I will see.

The wine is Trader Joe's brand. People say it's palatable for $2.99. Hahahahaha. We shall also see.

The mod is a Silvervein REO Grand and is worth WAY more than its cost.

Prosit!

"Two-buck Chuck" - - that wine's famous!
enjoy :toast:

Not a wine connoisseur in the true sense maybe, but I do like fine wines. The thought of cheapo wine makes me shudder. Brings back memories of the 70's when the winos in California (agricultural areas especially) drank Ripple or Thunderbird cut with Dr. Pepper. Don't know how anyone could drink any of those gag me sweets by themselves let alone mixed together. The five and dimes in those areas kept them together in the cooler in the sizes the panhandlers wanted for a cheap drunk. Both a bottle of Ripple and Dr. Pepper together only cost up to about 6 bits.

Anyway, there's a Trader Joe's about 2 miles from me Jifster that I think I'll just continue to drive past. ;)

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I've had way too much 2 buck chuck to ever want it again! But for, well now it's $3, it'll get you there...
adc8714b8a26aa5332e14169bc133c57.jpg

Kadunce river and a woodvil. I won't post a pic of my drink tonight since it looks about the same as last night.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
That is a gorgeous photo Henry Etta :)

Being a non-alcoholic sloth (which is to say, a sloth that abstains from alcohol), I am drinking...nut milk. Hazel. Every morning, afternoon and especially after dark.
Thanks Sloth! I'm gonna try your nut milk one day (and by that, I mean I will make some using the sloth method, so everybody get your mind outta the gutter!) I LOVE hazelnuts, never thought of making a drink with them.
Here's a pic from today's hike:
76f4aa3b3ee4cae7790446b9c8141549.jpg

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thanks Sloth! I'm gonna try your nut milk one day (and by that, I mean I will make some using the sloth method, so everybody get your mind outta the gutter!) I LOVE hazelnuts, never thought of making a drink with them.
Here's a pic from today's hike:
76f4aa3b3ee4cae7790446b9c8141549.jpg
Beautiful, stunning...I really need to visit your part of the country one day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread