Not open for further replies.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Snazzy backup, tho, HeEt (<--better?).
Oh yes... not complaining at all. The Utile woodvil might be one of the most underrated mods ever. So thin & light & shimmery! And so lovely with a matching mahogany drip tip (Drunk_J!!) and a snapdragon on top. I've got it good. I think I'll just haveta be real careful on this camping trip...

HeEt! Or HEET? Or heet? I like it. :thumb:

Just looked up you name (because I'm not as familiar with BBC shows as I should be)

300px-TheLeagueOfGentlemen-PapaLazarou.jpg

Now that's a little creepy...

Attachments

• 300px-TheLeagueOfGentlemen-PapaLazarou.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
@Robfisher, I'm having such a good time on this vicarious West Coast vacation! Where are we going tomorrow? I can't wait to visit Alaska with you guys! :lol:

In the morning we fly to San Francisco! The we hit Vegas Baby! :thumbs:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Oh yes... not complaining at all. The Utile woodvil might be one of the most underrated mods ever. So thin & light & shimmery! And so lovely with a matching mahogany drip tip (Drunk_J!!) and a snapdragon on top. I've got it good. I think I'll just haveta be real careful on this camping trip...

HeEt! Or HEET? Or heet? I like it. :thumb:

Just looked up you name (because I'm not as familiar with BBC shows as I should be)

Now that's a little creepy...

Definitely "HeEt". Looks all leet speaky - very hip with millennial hipster hacker types.

I considered using a pic like that for my avi... and then I reconsidered. You should try to watch the show. Very, very unconventional.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Nothing you haven't seen before... I do love this beer. And, I needed something to soothe the anxiety of only having one working woodvil.
View attachment 486522
Where is that IPA brewed? I've not had one from a can. Gonna look for it though!
I why only one woodie working? Looks like the one is just missing a bottle, battery and atty!:D

Edit: Never mind, saw your thread describing the problem! Hope you're back up and running soon.

Last edited:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
How is that Rob? I keep seeing a commercial for it on Hulu. I don't usually drink beers that have commercials, but theirs is very enticing!

Rudy I enjoy light easy drinking beers and this is one of them. I actually enjoy a large range if beers and always try and drink LOCAL beers when I travel.

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Where is that IPA brewed? I've not had one from a can. Gonna look for it though!
I why only one woodie working? Looks like the one is just missing a bottle, battery and atty!:D

Edit: Never mind, saw your thread describing the problem! Hope you're back up and running soon.
Thanks, RD! Rob will have her all fixed up. (I know the photo is a little misleading... why the hell won't this thing fire??? :blink:)
The brewery is 21st Amendment in San Fran. It's my go-to summer beer. On the milder side for an IPA, but enough bite/flavor to keep it interesting. And I totally prefer cans to bottles (packability).

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Thanks, RD! Rob will have her all fixed up. (I know the photo is a little misleading... why the hell won't this thing fire??? :blink:)
The brewery is 21st Amendment in San Fran. It's my go-to summer beer. On the milder side for an IPA, but enough bite/flavor to keep it interesting. And I totally prefer cans to bottles (packability).
Cool deal.

A lot of the west coast IPAs are too floral for me, I prefer a straight up hoppy IPA, but sounds like I should give this one a try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jifjifjif

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Finally found this stuff, took forever to find locally haha. It's interesting to say the least and I'm one to hate beer if this could be called one :)

I've had this too. I can only drink one in a sitting, as it's way too sweet for me. Tastes straight up like a fine root beer though!!

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I've had this too. I can only drink one in a sitting, as it's way too sweet for me. Tastes straight up like a fine root beer though!!

I agree, it's pretty sweet. At the same time, this is probably the one "beer" if it can technically be called one that I actually like. I'd say 99% of other beers are terrible to me, this one I enjoyed which is shocking to me.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I agree, it's pretty sweet. At the same time, this is probably the one "beer" if it can technically be called one that I actually like. I'd say 99% of other beers are terrible to me, this one I enjoyed which is shocking to me.

Try a coors light.. it's like drinking water.. smooth.

Reactions: JC Okie

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I am just now, at age 40, switching from drinking mass quantities of Busch or Natty Light to drinking smaller quantities of good beer, like stouts and porters. The head feels a little clearer the next day when you drink 8 stouts instead of 15 cheap light lagers.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
@jifjifjif I turned 40 a few months ago, but stopped drinking cheap beer a few years ago, mainly when I feel in love with IPAs. I'm with you on the quality over quantity thing. I rarely drink more than 3-4 IPAs at a time. On the occasion that I do have more, I pay for it severely the next day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread