Some tasty seasonal beer today!
20151004_125805-1.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I need a tall frosty after today! Just put in a replacement block window in the basement.. 2nd one in 2 weeks and another one to go next week.. takes hours to get the glass out cleaned up and chisel put nail the old mortar and slap it in buttered and fill with more mortar on both sides and clean it all up afterwards... I'm dead tired!! Been at it for 5.5 hours! 0 vape the whole time!

Going to grab me some beers.. gona need a beer assistant cause I need to be dual reo fisted as well haha chain vapor!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Couldn't get a photo with the Reo and beverage together tonight...but I've got my trusty black wrinkle grand, silver vein door travelling with me as usual, topped this time by a black Nuppin and black delrin stubby tip. And I had some of this on a whim. It was good, so I had some more.

Dry-Fly-Washington-Wheat-Whiskey.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I guess at this late stage of my life I'm not a sampler when it comes to imbibing. I tend to find what i like and stay with it. Most of what I drink is the same exact stuff I have been drinking for well over 50 years. And most of the newer are decades old around here too. I'm Old Skol, but some might call it being stuck in the mud. That's OK though, I like what I like no mater what someone might call it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread