Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Reonauts, feel free to post pics of your beloved mods while enjoying your favorite nightly beverage, alcoholic or not.

This thread will differ from the other pictures threads, as it intended to be the place you post with your favorite "night time" beverage. Kind of like this.....

Attachments

• 20170722_002416.jpg
    635.7 KB · Views: 81

Suchtie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2014
Vienna / Austria
Also a Picture from the Morning ok??? .... need it after the Dark :D ;)

REO-Mini-Fruehstueck.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
My out and about/errand runs are in the wee hours of the night, but seldom present picture ops. I seldom drink anymore, so at home the primary beverage is coffee 24/7/365.

But here's a couple from last year... a 3:00 AM cervesa run with a P67/O-16 & at home with a Mini 1.0/O-16.

rad10.jpg

rad8.jpg

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Wanted to upload a pic from yesterday out at dinner. A new place, and had me a few cold frosties (cold beer mugs) I like to call them. They reminded me of a chalice or Viking mug! Lol

So wanted to snag one for the home.

Anyways daughter took the pic and her damn iPhone for some reason can't send my phone the pic!

Epic fail! :/

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
Also a Picture from the Morning ok??? .... need it after the Dark :D ;)

View attachment 678867

I don't mean to offend but what in the world is in that jar you are holding!!!
Looks like something from Dr. Jekyll's laboratory.
You drink that?!?

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
jif... that's a beautiful Grand. Love that door. :thumb:

Spydro... absolutely love the White P67. I'm wanting a Metal P67. May be giving up my Unused 2015 Woodvil (Rob's last batch) for one. Still unsure about it though. :unsure: It's locked in a glass case, and hangs on the wall like and ancient artifact. Afraid to use it. :confused: Now I know how those guys with an antique 67' Chevy feel. It's a shame to have something so beautiful, yet so afraid to touch it. :cry:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
jif... that's a beautiful Grand. Love that door. :thumb:

Spydro... absolutely love the White P67. I'm wanting a Metal P67. May be giving up my Unused 2015 Woodvil (Rob's last batch) for one. Still unsure about it though. :unsure: It's locked in a glass case, and hangs on the wall like and ancient artifact. Afraid to use it. :confused: Now I know how those guys with an antique 67' Chevy feel. It's a shame to have something so beautiful, yet so afraid to touch it. :cry:

I seldom used that White P67 as in that old picture (all white mod). It's mostly been a Storm Trooper with a black anodized door, and all black or stainless/black atty's.

My four 2015 Woodvil's, in fact all ten of my Woodvil's are out of service for my uses, although a gal pal is using one of my 18490 Woodvil's (that I consider on permanent loan since she won't accept it or any of my other Reos as a gift).

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
I seldom used that White P67 as in that old picture (all white mod). It's mostly been a Storm Trooper with a black anodized door, and all black or stainless/black atty's.

My four 2015 Woodvil's, in fact all ten of my Woodvil's are out of service for my uses, although a gal pal is using one of my 18490 Woodvil's (that I consider on permanent loan since she won't accept it or any of my other Reos as a gift).

My grand is the opposite -- black wrinkle / white door.

I commend you for loaning out your 2015 Woodvil. Got my Dark Wenge / Birds Eye Maple door right before Rob released the P67. Would have a tough time loaning it to anyone sine I don't even trust myself with it. :) Haven't used it for several reasons (inexperience with wood maintenance; afraid of getting juice on the wood; haven't decided what juice to dedicate to it.) I do apply the Howard's Wood conditioner 2x a year. Maybe one day I'll use it. For now, the Metal REO's feel more secure and go with me everywhere.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA

I commend you for loaning out your 2015 Woodvil. Got my Dark Wenge / Birds Eye Maple door right before Rob released the P67. Would have a tough time loaning it to anyone sine I don't even trust myself with it. :) Haven't used it for several reasons (inexperience with wood maintenance; afraid of getting juice on the wood; haven't decided what juice to dedicate to it.) I do apply the Howard's Wood conditioner 2x a year. Maybe one day I'll use it. For now, the Metal REO's feel more secure and go with me everywhere.

Yeah the woods don't get used but on special occasions like Christmas it's nice to put one in the hand!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

As said above... the gal pal has one of my 18490 Woodvil's (from one of the early runs of this size that included burl woods, not one of my 2015 Woodvil's). The smaller size appeals more to her. With the included charger, stash of 18490 batts, spare bottles, 3 bf atty's, a large stash of extra coils and wicking I made up, a few tools to install them and my making her DIY joose a couple of liters at a time she's turn key set to vape for a long time.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
As said above... the gal pal has one of my 18490 Woodvil's (from one of the early runs of this size that included burl woods, not one of my 2015 Woodvil's). The smaller size appeals more to her. With the included charger, stash of 18490 batts, spare bottles, 3 bf atty's, a large stash of extra coils and wicking I made up, a few tools to install them and my making her DIY joose a couple of liters at a time she's turn key set to vape for a long time.
Yep! She sure is lucky that she didn't have to throw money away on crap that doesn't work. I'd love to have all that money back. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread