• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Replacement Box mod advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

hummers

Apr 28, 2016
hey all,

I'm currently using the kangertech k box mini, and love it (am easily pleased). At the risk of losing it or dropping it down the toilet, and because I love to buy new things I am increasingly aware that I need to have a replacement on standby.

I use the kangertech sub tank and rba that came with the kit as well as the bachelor Rta by EHPRO.
I run between 1.5 and 0.5 ohms at 10 to 20 watts, so have no real need for anything over 50watts.

Can any one suggest a good replacement, and give feed back on why it is recommended.

Thanks in advance

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Can any one suggest a good replacement, and give feed back on why it is recommended.

Joyetech eVic mini VTC. Better than Kanger.
Sigelei Spark. More reliable than Joyetech.

If I had just one mod and wanted another, I would 100% buy something with an independent battery.
Most of the best mods have TC regardless of price point.

Avoid the junk brands. Avoid recommendations from fake review sites.

milandjikic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Evic VTC mini is a rock solid device. I bought one for my wife, it's been 6 months so far without a single issue. They keep coming out with new versions of software for it all the time so f i was to buy a backup, i'd go for it. Down size s the fact it takes only one battery so if you use high powers you'll have to make sure to get spare batts with you. Other then that, no complains at all...

klangertechguy

Apr 24, 2016
shropshire uk
back up mod up to 50 watts
istick 30 watt sub ohm built in battery easy to use
istick 40 watt like the 30 but has 10 more watts and does tc
sigelei 30w works like the istick 30w but you can't pass through vape on it but you can swap the battery over
i have had a 30 watt istick and it's flawless in both build quality and vape potential and cheap off ebay too.
i use the pegasus by aspire it's built like a granite tank and vapes like a champion using the 40amp 1800 mah 18650 aspire battery .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread