• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Replacement Coils - do they pass ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winster

May 11, 2016
Singapore
Ok this might have been asked before and perhaps i may have put this too direct..

Do replacement tAtty coils get caught at customs? Or do they get mistaken for something else and pass through. I mean I have aromatic electornic vaporizer at home which probably uses something like this. It also emits a mist which is water based perhaps. Can a coil be passed off as a utility part which could be used elsewhere.

I been off analogs for 2 months now but i need those replacement coils soon.

Reactions: sgcloudchaser

sgcloudchaser

Jun 14, 2016
Ok this might have been asked before and perhaps i may have put this too direct..

Do replacement tAtty coils get caught at customs? Or do they get mistaken for something else and pass through. I mean I have aromatic electornic vaporizer at home which probably uses something like this. It also emits a mist which is water based perhaps. Can a coil be passed off as a utility part which could be used elsewhere.

I been off analogs for 2 months now but i need those replacement coils soon.
You need to start using rebuild-able atomizer / tanks. so you are out of this situation. As this is an ongoing thing better find a permanent solution to it n rebuild-able is a way to go :)

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Even if they did in the past, they may not now that you have raised this.

Seriously, this forum is such a bad idea.
A healthy level of caution is good and necessary but let's avoid an overdose of paranoia. It tends to leave an unpleasant flavour behind.
The powers that be are pretty well informed of what's coming in and what the hardware and expendable look like without our mentioning.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Reactions: sgcloudchaser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread