Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have a lovely little mini bliss that someone gifted me a while ago. I broke the glass on the first try.

I feel bad its sitting here, not even sure if its SS or Ti. I was wanting to replace the glass but have no idea where to get one. I found "Spectrum Glass" and they have a huge assortment of glass, even the reg sized Bliss, but not the Mini.

Thank you all

GrowthCurve

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Rust Belt
I had seen clones of this for sale cheap.

Slimzy--but you would have to buy the whole mod--on FT.

Either find a clone so you can use the tank, or buy a mini gen so you can use the tank.

Measure the dimension of the tank you need--and maybe glass tank vendor can make a replacement.

Aga Titanium is a really small genny--with little glass tank. Or maybe even a mini Protank--for the glass tank.

Good Luck

Reactions: anavidfan

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
I don't know the size of the glass on it, but I'd assume its a common size. I was considering a glass tank for the TinyTank, never got around to it, but I did sort of find a source. I searched Ebay for Pyrex tube, one seller had proper sized tube and would cut to your requested length. I'm pretty sure they were a regular on the bay, and had a pretty good variety of sizes. Think I used Pyrex tube as a search term. It was also fairly reasonably priced.

Worth a look and probably worth noting for future source on what our corrupt .gov may be considering a tobacco product making future glass for atomizer specific use unobtanium.

Reactions: anavidfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread