Replacement Wicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I was curious how often you all replace the wick in your clearomizers. I have iClear 16, iClear 30 and ProTank. I've been cleaning them every couple days with water to keep them fresh, but in a week I have noticed the iClear 16 isn't hitting as hard as I would like. They are the ones I use most since they are easy to bring when Im out of the house.

Also, any suggestions on where to get cheap replacements, especially for the iClear 16? fasttech doesn't carry them. I'm considering just getting some CE6 from them since they are so cheap that I could just throw them out rather than piss with replacement coils in the 16. The Protank and 30 are still fine since I use those tanks as my "treat" when I'm home relaxing.

Last edited:

Hippieangst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Statesboro, GA
Water alone isn't going to clean those heads quite as well. Too little of a nook and cranny to get down there. Do you do a dry burn?

I use a mix of distilled water and distilled white vinegar to give my heads a good, thorough soaking / cleaning.

Also, the tanks you listed aren't cartos...they're clearomizers or glassomizers...cartos are a completely different thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread