Reputable E Cig Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

razberrydazzle

Jul 21, 2015
Downey, California
Hi all,

I'm new to vaping. I've tried on and off to become more serious about it but... it took getting a really bad case of bronchitis to make me want to try even harder. To date, I've had mild success.

My question is... Where can I buy good products with vendors who have good customer service and fast shipping? I tried fasttech once but was annoyed when they asked for an actual video for a $12 tank that leaked. I'd feel better about finding a vendor in the U.S. anyway.

Also has anyone ever heard of a vendor asking for a copy of your I.D or DL for age verification? Seems suspect to me.

If anyone has any good suggestions it would be appreciated. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: bnrkwest

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
This forum has links to some pretty good outlets in the section, Forum Suppliers. Any disreputable outfits would be quickly purged.

Your suspicions are well founded-- a lot of vaping vendors are now asking for a copy of your I.D or DL for age verification to prepare for the FDA's "deeming regulations" that go into effect next month. It's going to become much more difficult to buy vapor products because the FDA is apparently in bed with Big Tobacco & Big Pharma.

Good luck with the switch from smoking to vaping. It may very well save your life.

Last edited:

razberrydazzle

Jul 21, 2015
Downey, California
This forum has links to some pretty good outlets in the section, Forum Suppliers. Any disreputable outfits would be quickly purged.

Your suspicions are well founded-- a lot of vaping vendors are now asking for a copy of your I.D or DL for age verification to prepare for the FDA's "deeming regulations" that go into effect next month. It's going to become much more difficult to buy vapor products because the FDA is apparently in bed with Big Tobacco.

Good luck with the switch from smoking to vaping. It may very well save your life.

Oh no this is terrible:(. But I've heard a few things about the FDA and Big Tobacco. I just didn't know it was going to come in to play so early. I will look into the link you gave me though. Thanks for your reply!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Some sites are now asking for age verification, personally I avoid giving out unnecessary cc card details. Fasttech is cool though; I mean you can hardly blame a company the other side of the world for asking for proof when something goes bad. They're good at issuing credits normally. Shopping at home is best though if you can. I just use fasttech when uk vendors can't get near the price. Shops charge too much for certain accessories (coils mostly) so I refuse to play ball and shop in advance from China.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Stock up now so you can continue to vape :)
Absolutely, I agree.
Some folk are totally committed to rebuilding atomizers, I keep my feet in both camps. I use factory coils day to day but consider rebuilding and DIY e-liquid essential for long-term survival. Interestingly, it's been years since I've had a 'bad' factory coil. They work, they provide a decent vape; life is good for 80 cents a day. If I want a mega vape I coil up a dripper or RTA. :)

Some sites are now asking for age verification, personally I avoid giving out unnecessary cc card details. Fasttech is cool though; I mean you can hardly blame a company the other side of the world for asking for proof when something goes bad. They're good at issuing credits normally. Shopping at home is best though if you can. I just use fasttech when uk vendors can't get near the price. Shops charge too much for certain accessories (coils mostly) so I refuse to play ball and shop in advance from China.

True, I've noticed how certain accessories can range in price depending on the vendor. I did like Fasttech's prices though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread