[Request] Cereal, Cereal, Cereal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Hello all,

I'm still hooked on cereal vapes... I've tried A LOT of them. Looper, Nora's Dream, The Milk, SAUZ, Ohm's Vapes, Tricks, Froops, Cereal Killa, Elite Juices...

I'm looking for some cereal flavors in 120ml+ only. I'm more into the "Froot Loops"-type flavors. Just wondering if there was anything out there that was quality and fairly priced. (I don't really consider $70 for 120ml a fair price).

Let me know if there are any flavors that you can personally recommend that come close to the "premium" cereal flavors.

Thanks in advance!

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Thank you all so much for the suggestions! I wish I could buy them all :p

So far I'm going with Black Axis' Milk Maid in a 120ml as suggested by @dionysuskiss and @jefsview

I also have a 120ml bottle of Serial Kraving suggested by @Vapntime... This was the only one that I found where several people compared it favorably to ANML's Looper.

I may try the other suggestions once these are gone. Thanks everyone!

LevineDelta

May 8, 2015
Hello all,

I'm still hooked on cereal vapes... I've tried A LOT of them. Looper, Nora's Dream, The Milk, SAUZ, Ohm's Vapes, Tricks, Froops, Cereal Killa, Elite Juices...

I'm looking for some cereal flavors in 120ml+ only. I'm more into the "Froot Loops"-type flavors. Just wondering if there was anything out there that was quality and fairly priced. (I don't really consider $70 for 120ml a fair price).

Let me know if there are any flavors that you can personally recommend that come close to the "premium" cereal flavors.

Thanks in advance!
Ive been told by many people that this guys Cereal Fiend (Fruit Loops) beats everyone, check it out! TBDLiquids | Cereal Fiend | TBD Liquids | The Best Damn Liquids the 120 ml bottle is $44 and you get a free 30 ml to try something else, if you like fruity try the Spongebob or Monkey juice if you like a mild banana flavor added.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liskrig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread