Not open for further replies.

TheBikeGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, USA
I thought it said dual 18500 anyways. I misread

Nope... Not gonna sign it... Wouldn't be prudent.

No you read right. Someone else was talking about dual 18500. I was just throwing in my 2 cents that I thought there might be a size advantage to a dual 14500.

Swamper

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Glendora n.j. USA
Dual 18500's would basically double your vape time. I like to change my battery as soon as I notice a lag in my vape which is no big deal for me but might peak an interest in many others. I enjoy my 3 mini's, I carry 2 spare batteries when out and about. A larger juice bottle would be nice, again no big deal just me. R&D

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Thanks found it.

My lady and I both had the same issues. Nice to have 6ml but it wasn't worth the hassle. Bottles get fine cracks in corners after some use and heavy squonking. When the bottles get less than 1/2 full and you squonk the corners start getting weak and crack thus LEAKING all over the place. With summer coming up they get worse! The plastic is so thin and cheap quality that they get so soft in the hot weather it's even worse.
What I would suggest is getting a nice little key chain type case that will hold an extra battery and extra 3ml bottle. We have them and they are very handy!

TheBikeGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, USA
My lady and I both had the same issues. Nice to have 6ml but it wasn't worth the hassle. Bottles get fine cracks in corners after some use and heavy squonking. When the bottles get less than 1/2 full and you squonk the corners start getting weak and crack thus LEAKING all over the place. With summer coming up they get worse! The plastic is so thin and cheap quality that they get so soft in the hot weather it's even worse.
What I would suggest is getting a nice little key chain type case that will hold an extra battery and extra 3ml bottle. We have them and they are very handy!
Sounds like a good idea even though I haven't had a problem with the square bottles yet.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
I'd like my Resin REO finished in Cerakote:

Cerakote is a ceramic based finish that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood.
The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance
properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.

Matter of fact, I'd love a REO Grand finished with Cerakote....it would be as durable as can be.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I'm not sure that would end up true - I use two mods pretty much every day, and my Black Wrinkle grand's finish is holding up AT LEAST as well - if not better - than the other one, which is black cerakote. Plus, a scratch in Cerakoted resin would probably be more visible than a scratch in resin alone...

I'd like my Resin REO finished in Cerakote:

Cerakote is a ceramic based finish that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood.
The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance
properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.

Matter of fact, I'd love a REO Grand finished with Cerakote....it would be as durable as can be.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
I'm not sure that would end up true - I use two mods pretty much every day, and my Black Wrinkle grand's finish is holding up AT LEAST as well - if not better - than the other one, which is black cerakote. Plus, a scratch in Cerakoted resin would probably be more visible than a scratch in resin alone...

Point taken, I do not have a wrinkle Reo...so...can a resin be wrinkled, if so....make my resin reo wrinkled, please.

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Point taken, I do not have a wrinkle Reo...so...can a resin be wrinkled, if so....make my resin reo wrinkled, please.

The point of even having a resin is to leave it unfinished because if you were to say drop the mod and nick or scratch it, you could literally buff or sand the blemish out and make it look almost brand new again. I would just leave it completely resin and not have any paint or ceramic coating applied to it.
The feel of the resin alone is gonna be awesome, plus it's water proof, joose proof, can dunk it down into the sink and clean it like a grand, new 510, looks exactly and functions exactly like the new woodvils, won't swell or crack from the environment. A whole lot of positive reasons to own one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread