(RESOLVED) Problem with my order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowdyKris

Jan 6, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
I've placed a couple of orders through MFS with absolutely zero problems - in fact, I've always had lightning-quick shipping times. My most recent order? Not so much.

My most recent order (Order# 301452, in case somebody from MFS is watching) was placed on 12/27, and MFS states they shipped it on 12/30 (which, given the holidays, is super-quick in my book), but as of today, USPS states they still haven't picked it up from MFS.

Two e-mails to the company have gone without reply, which is frustrating.

Don't get me wrong, when things are great with MFS, they're great. I've been really, really happy with them in my previous orders. This current order has been disappointing.

Could these issues, that the order hasn't been picked up yet and that I haven't gotten any response from the company, be related to the move? If so, does anybody have an outlook on when things will be back to normal?

Thanks in advance!
-K

keonee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
USA
Been waiting on 2 different orders from 2 different vendors with packages being shipped out w/tracking # on Jan 2. Still waiting on packages to arrive. Tracking #'s show ship date but only from vendors city and state.

Emailed both vendors and was told to wait a few more days....the snow and cold really slowed down the Post Office.

I ordered from other vendors after Jan 2 and have already received those packages.

A little frustrating but completely understand it's not the vendors fault....it's mother nature's fault.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Customer Service line is 1-704-545-7175. UNLESS the number changed because of the move.

Prior to purchasing I called for help. I'm old and a bit thick-headed nowadays and terminology was not clear to ME. They kindly helped. In spite of the help I made an error ordering and required 'help' which was superb in my case.

I would venture to believe they WILL resolve your issue. Should they not - I'll burn my "Fan Flag"!:banana: I believe it will fly for a long time to come. NICE folks - spoke to old me - explained in a way I could grasp AND didn't rush me off the phone. Folks like this typically REALLY CARE and are not just "making a sale".

Of course - let readers know what happens if ya will be so kind. All will be well and it will be Ho-Ho Day all over again.:)

Best of luck.

Senile Old Man Don ..... A MFS 'fan-geezer' ("geezer-fan"? Awwwwww heck - I'm old and picky and I like 'em!).

Sorry for the delay in replying, but this issue has been resolved and I almost immediately after had to go out of town for a work project. Darn that work, getting in the way of my vaping and foruming. ;)

MFS did a fantastic job of taking care of this. The original shipment has truly been lost in the mailing process somewhere, and MFS sent a replacement for the order with the understanding that if the original shipment shows up on my doorstep, that I'll refuse it so it goes back to MFS.

My only criticism of MFS is that they were slow to reply and I had to be the one following up with them, versus them following up with me. I'm sure that's at least partially due to their move and all the chaos involved in a project like that.

All in all, I'm quite satisfied and absolutely will be placing another order with them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread