Restock of Kanger eVod Base Replacement & DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Black - 1100mah

Discussion in 'DiscountVapers' started by darnkarma, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. darnkarma

darnkarma Full Member

2. gormly

gormly Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

evod bases have shipped, so it should only be a few days. The kits are on the way, no tracking yet so it's probably another week.
    For the wishlist, it's tied to your login so there isn't a way that I know of to share it on the site, other than sending them a screenshot or a copied and pasted set of links.

You can use some online services for it through:
    http://www.checkedtwice.com
    http://www.addwish.com

You add links to the items and then it shows all of them together. That might work for you?

3. darnkarma

darnkarma Full Member

Thank you for the quick answer! I look forward to another order with you guys! (And thanks for the suggestion on the wishlist suggestions! I'm signing up for one of them right now. :)

4. gormly

evod bases are in btw. also for anyone else looking for bases I have the T3s, MT3s, Evod and Protank bases in now

5. iraqui

iraqui Full Member

What about mini protank bases, dont u carry these anymore?

6. gormly

I will get them again it's just a hard item, they delay all my regular orders so it's a luck situation for me. if you have something on an order and it's not on the shelf when the rest gets packed the order gets delayed and at this time a year it's not a good thing :(

working on it.

7. darnkarma

darnkarma Full Member

Just a quick update to let you know that I got ALL of it for Christmas and it rocks. That kit is really excellent! I was going to use it as a back-up/going-out kit, but I find I'm using it off and on daily along with my MPV. Those batteries are really rocking my EVODs. Thanks for being so awesome. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.