Restocking Peacemaker Peppermint 6,12, & 18 mg????

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by SnowDragon, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Peacemaker Peppermint is the best selling flavor of the USA line. Currently it is only available in 24 mg so when will the 6,12, & 18 mg be back in stock? Wasn't the whole point of producing a line of juices domestically to avoid any delays and quickly fill any gaps in restocking?

Is V4L waiting for the 24 mg to be sold out before re-ordering?

2. TheScootness

TheScootness Super Member ECF Veteran

I sure hope so! I'm down to my last couple of drops of 18mg and I love Peacemaker! As Audrey said yesterday though, they don't know yet. I imagine it's some kind of issue with the manufacturer.

3. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

I believe the response on the other post was directly addressing the entire line and it's future fate. Currently V4L does carry the USA Flavors line of juices and customers like yourself are either out or soon to be out. If indeed this might be an issue with the manufacturer it certainly was not noted in the timely 96 hours later response of "We don't know". A response I don't believe would have been applied to the future fate of either the entire Wow or Premium lines of juices.

Unless noted otherwise V4L sells 3 lines of flavors Wow, Premium, and USA. So the relevant question is do they still support and actively restock all 3 lines or only 2.

:)

4. dohsma

dohsma Vaping Master ECF Veteran

SD, we are working on it. I hope to have an answer on this particular flavor (as well as V4L # 7) very soon.

5. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks Mark sir. :)

6. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I sure hope this means you will be keeping at least these two juices available (but if it comes down to only one please make it #7) :D

7. skittish

skittish Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Seriously, keep Peacemaker. My husband doesn't like any other peppermint as much as he likes this one.

Edited to say: I like it a lot too!

8. TheScootness

TheScootness Super Member ECF Veteran

Oh man please keep peacemaker and 7! Those are my two big mainstays. We can get rid of all the rest (just kidding :))!

9. SAG

SAG Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Mark, anyway to possible include Banana Breeze in your efforts?

10. ian559

ian559 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

missing my favorite flavors as a 6mg vaper...

11. nyabzns

nyabzns Super Member ECF Veteran

Sounds a lot like Halo's Kringles curse. Have you tried that one ? I'd like to get some Peacemaker to compare the two.

12. skittish

I know it's bad etiquette to talk about another brand here but since the USA flavors are obviously discontinued and they still won't tell us that they are, I'm just gonna say this: Kringle's is amazing and although it's really expensive, actually way better than peacemaker. And the shamrock, which is a chocolate peppermint blend--delicious. So flavorful!

13. BHam

BHam Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

As was stated in another thread, please refrain from talking about other vendors' products on the Vapor4Life sub forum. We thank you all for abiding by this.

14. skittish

i'm sorry. :(

15. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

V4L crew, I totally get the point about not focusing on other vendors in the V4L sub-forum, but you have to expect such thoughts to begin surfacing here. Folks have been waiting for nearly 3 months for an update on the USA line. Even Mark's promise of 'very soon' was made back on July 19. Come on, guys.

16. HarmonyPB

HarmonyPB Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The way I see it it's just common courtesy/forum etiquette. If someone wanted a replacement for a discontinued juice a PM could be sent just as easily without breaking any guidelines.

Not to mention stating that you know it's wrong and then doing it anyway...it's kind of messed up. IMO of course.

Sent from my phone using Swype...nuff said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.