• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Restriction/rules of vaping in streets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
I live in Tokyo and follow the same rules for smoking. If there is a smoking ban on the street, I don't vape. If inside, I vape in the same area that smoking is allowed. The main thing, is that many people do not know what vamping is. But luckily, many bars and restaurants still allow smoking. Smoking in the streets in unadvisedly and illegal in many areas.
Japan is a country of humility, think about how others would think. Don't force the issue, be polite and just understand that it is considered smoking. Find smoke friendly places to vape.

Sakurai

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Japan
Restrictions/rules never heard of them let alone seen another vaper in Nara. Theres a vape shop in amemura in Namba. My Jfriends generally avoid me since I quit smoking & started vaping. I tried to explain to them about it. shoganai![/QUO

can i have some more info on this shop please. Thanks!

I can't remember the name of the shop but their in the far end of the triangle towards Yotsubashi-suji, right next to ABC shoes on the second floor. I think it says Vape 48 but I could be wrong. they had Kanger, Innokin, Kamry, and some mods plus lots of juices. The staff were very friendly, and prices were kinda high. I've heard they sell Ego's at Donkey Hote but never been there.

rivernate

Mar 12, 2014
Hokkaido Japan
Restrictions/rules never heard of them let alone seen another vaper in Nara. Theres a vape shop in amemura in Namba. My Jfriends generally avoid me since I quit smoking & started vaping. I tried to explain to them about it. shoganai![/QUO

can i have some more info on this shop please. Thanks!

Yep,

Vape 48 right across from Sankaku Koen (Triangle Park) on the second floor... Big sign in the window so you will find it easily. They have a good range of mods and atties and quite a good no nic juice selection.
They also have a shop in Kobe, not far from Moto Machi station.
There is also a ejuice shop in Osaka Hommachi, I think its called Blu Vapor and they have a HUGE selection of no nic juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread