Retail suppliers in New Jersey

Discussion in 'New Jersey Central Vapers Club' started by jerseyguy72, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jerseyguy72

jerseyguy72 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I figured I would add this to the group to help not only myself but any of the other members who are interested in retail locations to buy stuff in New Jersey.
    Anyone know of any?

2. VaporX

VaporX Senior Member ECF Veteran

theres a rumor that menlo park mall has a store, i havent found any info yet and havent made it over to check.

nhaler / drew helped me out with a local pickup when i couldnt wait for shipping once, not saying its a regular thing but if you talk with him im sure you can work it out if needed.

all i have heard of so far

3. tromboneking

tromboneking Senior Member ECF Veteran

Other than the kiosks, nada that I'm aware of either.

4. Elphaba Thropp

Elphaba Thropp Full Member ECF Veteran

What's a "kiosks?"

I hate mail order. I want to see an item before I buy.
    Especially with e-cigs, I want to know which brands
    have interchangeable parts with other brands.

Would there be a market for this?
    How about if I open a store in a suitcase and meet people at their favorite
    mall or other public place? Anywhere in Morris County, "call for our schedule."

5. tromboneking

Kiosks are those little stands in the middle of the halls of the mall. If your in Northern NJ, Willowbrook Mall has a SmokingEverywhere...just don't take what they say as purely truth.

6. Lacura

Lacura Full Member

Freshsmoking is located in NJ. I just ordered from them. When I was reading about them, I think they did do a local delivery.

7. jbrasco70

jbrasco70 Full Member

I deal with nhaler.com fassssst shipping 2 day max

8. shotgun903

shotgun903 Full Member ECF Veteran

Was at the Menlo park Mall yesterday. Found the Kiosk and it looked abandon. Had a few Smoke 51 cards scattered about and some trash.

9. BARENETTED

BARENETTED Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Don't know of any 'stores' in NJ, other than the kiosks in the malls.

I would not buy from the kiosks. They are so overpriced.

Look around this forum. There are some great suppliers - all mail order.

10. Probot

Probot Senior Member ECF Veteran

Is the smoke everywhere kiosk still in Willowbrook???? Im about 10 mins away and I needs me some juice!

11. Probot

Probot Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ladies and Fellas, I decided to take matters into my own hands and contacted the Willowbrook mall and (Borat voice) GREAT SUCCESS! They do have a smoke everywhere kiosk...

Ill be going there in about a half hour and Ill be returning with an in depth review and possibly a video assuming they let me film Ill have it all posted by tonight.

12. tromboneking

Last I checked. It was over by the food court/middle of the mall. When I went, they didn't sell juice, just the carts and the starter kits...no accessories, other than carts and they didn't have a whole lot. If you need juice, I'd go online...I don't like the juice in the carts, even tho SE isn't all THAT bad.

13. PoloRL57

PoloRL57 New Member

there is a "smokingeverywhere" kiosk in rockaway mall and im pretty sure they sell juice

14. pagan_loser

pagan_loser New Member

Ok Quakerbridge mall used to have a kiosk but it is GONE there is a computer shop in New Egypt that sells Liquids and cigs he has mostly 510 stuff but a few other 901s and such Butttt..... he is way over priced i get my liquids there just out of convenience (its 2 min from my house) liquids are 12.95...
    His website is All Vapor Smoke
    Any one know any other places in central jersey area that i may be able to get a 901 atty?

15. mcasoni

mcasoni New Member

I would love to find a local supplier. I recently emailed nhaler and asked if I could call in or email and pick up orders. At first they said maybe and then after I talked to them on the phone I got shot down. I was so angry at them I wasnt going to ever order from them but they are in NJ and have fair pricing so I wound up placing and order. Its not their fault anyway they are an online store but it would be nice to be able to get supplies in a pinch. You can find NJOY NPRO for $70 and packs of 10 carts for $20 at Pilot gas stations here but thats not really what we need.

Matt

16. mcasoni

mcasoni New Member

Freshsmoker will do drop offs in NJ if you are not to far or meet near Menlo Park Mall!!! I am so happy I found someone local. They respond so fast to emails.

17. mcasoni

mcasoni New Member

Ok I was really stuck this weekend I only had one joye 510 and almost no liquid I was about to buy cigarettes. I searched here on the forum for local suppliers and found someone posted about freshsmoking so I contacted them to see if I placed an order if I could pick it up this weekend. They agreed to drop off because I don't live very far. With in hours of ordering I had my new 510 passthrough and vapor. I ordered the 555 24mg and its just perfect. ... this is unbelievable. Please order from them I promise you won't be let down. Especially if you live in NJ they made me such a priority I can't believe the level customer service they provided. To me this company is top notch and I will only be ordering from them in the future. No, I don't work for them or recieve any compensation nor do I want to recieve any compensation they have done enough for me by being there when I needed them. Find out for yourself.

18. trailblazer6

trailblazer6 A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Tobbaco Shops are a good start

19. jplanet

jplanet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have a friend who is looking for a local retail e-cig seller in NJ, so I'm bumping this thread in case anyone knows of any new stores or kiosks...

20. Onehempcat

Onehempcat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Outta Control in Keyport. Central Jersey.
    Easy to find, they got Bloog stuff only. Might wanna call an confirm, cause they sell out QUICK. They got pre-filled carto's too.

: smoke 51, bloog
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.