• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Retail suppliers in New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba Thropp

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
USA, East Coast
Other than the kiosks, nada that I'm aware of either.
What's a "kiosks?"

I hate mail order. I want to see an item before I buy.
Especially with e-cigs, I want to know which brands
have interchangeable parts with other brands.

Would there be a market for this?
How about if I open a store in a suitcase and meet people at their favorite
mall or other public place? Anywhere in Morris County, "call for our schedule."

Probot

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Top of the food chain, N.J.
Ladies and Fellas, I decided to take matters into my own hands and contacted the Willowbrook mall and (Borat voice) GREAT SUCCESS! They do have a smoke everywhere kiosk...

Ill be going there in about a half hour and Ill be returning with an in depth review and possibly a video assuming they let me film Ill have it all posted by tonight.

Ok Quakerbridge mall used to have a kiosk but it is GONE there is a computer shop in New Egypt that sells Liquids and cigs he has mostly 510 stuff but a few other 901s and such Butttt..... he is way over priced i get my liquids there just out of convenience (its 2 min from my house) liquids are 12.95...
His website is All Vapor Smoke
Any one know any other places in central jersey area that i may be able to get a 901 atty?

mcasoni

Feb 6, 2010
New Jersey
I would love to find a local supplier. I recently emailed nhaler and asked if I could call in or email and pick up orders. At first they said maybe and then after I talked to them on the phone I got shot down. I was so angry at them I wasnt going to ever order from them but they are in NJ and have fair pricing so I wound up placing and order. Its not their fault anyway they are an online store but it would be nice to be able to get supplies in a pinch. You can find NJOY NPRO for $70 and packs of 10 carts for $20 at Pilot gas stations here but thats not really what we need.

Matt

mcasoni

Feb 6, 2010
New Jersey
Ok I was really stuck this weekend I only had one joye 510 and almost no liquid I was about to buy cigarettes. I searched here on the forum for local suppliers and found someone posted about freshsmoking so I contacted them to see if I placed an order if I could pick it up this weekend. They agreed to drop off because I don't live very far. With in hours of ordering I had my new 510 passthrough and vapor. I ordered the 555 24mg and its just perfect. Wtf this is unbelievable. Please order from them I promise you won't be let down. Especially if you live in NJ they made me such a priority I can't believe the level customer service they provided. To me this company is top notch and I will only be ordering from them in the future. No, I don't work for them or recieve any compensation nor do I want to recieve any compensation they have done enough for me by being there when I needed them. Find out for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread