Reuleaux RX200 vs Sigelei 200 Fuchai

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonboy

Jun 13, 2016
Hi,

I'm new to vaping and currently have a Smokjoy 200 mech with a Kangertech sub tank and a Hellboy twin coil drip. I'm definitely a cloud chaser.

I'm trying to decide on the Reuleaux RX200 TC mod or the Sigelei 200 Fuchai. I plan to put a Griffin 25 on it. I make my own Kanthal coils but would like to experiment with Claptons and also Ti with the TC (this is not essential though as I've heard Ti can be a PITA to get right).

The only difference I can see is two batteries vs three but, like I say, I'm a noob.

Any tips, advice on either of these two mods?

Thanks in advance.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
Hi,

I'm new to vaping and currently have a Smokjoy 200 mech with a Kangertech sub tank and a Hellboy twin coil drip. I'm definitely a cloud chaser.

I'm trying to decide on the Reuleaux RX200 TC mod or the Sigelei 200 Fuchai. I plan to put a Griffin 25 on it. I make my own Kanthal coils but would like to experiment with Claptons and also Ti with the TC (this is not essential though as I've heard Ti can be a PITA to get right).

The only difference I can see is two batteries vs three but, like I say, I'm a noob.

Any tips, advice on either of these two mods?

Thanks in advance.

If you're looking for a true 200W device the RX200. The Fuchai 200 is a dual battery mod as stated and will not safely fire up to 200W nor will it reach 200W under actual usage.

I recommend the RX200 as well, not a fan of sigelei. check out the new RX200s with the updated screen.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
If you have the disposable income I recommend the Wismec Reuleaux DNA 200. I have one and it is the highest tech and best engineered I have in my honest opinion.
I have the Reuleaux DNA 200 and four rx200, and in all honesty I don't think the DNA 200 is worth the price premium. Sure, the DNA 200 board is nice, and the screen, but the rx200 does all the DNA 200 does, and does so without the need for computer software. Plus you have more colour options (rx200), or an even nicer screen (rx200s). I barely touch the DNA 200, though that's also due to the four rx200 having atties and e-liquid that I prefer. The DNA 200 is good though, and I'm in a fairly small minority who prefers the rx.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: DaveP

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
@KenD in about a week or so maybe sooner I will have the RX200S in my possession so I will run it thru the paces. From what I know you do not need to use a PC to use the DNA but creating the profiles it is easier. I only have my DNA for a week so I am still experimenting with it. I switch my Atomizers all day long so I do not see why you keep yours mounted. I have a top fill Nautilus X and I unscrew it to fill since the first time I got a drop of e-Liquid on my Disguiser.

Reactions: KenD

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
I have the Reuleaux DNA 200 and four rx200, and in all honesty I don't think the DNA 200 is worth the price premium. Sure, the DNA 200 board is nice, and the screen, but the rx200 does all the DNA 200 does, and does so without the need for computer software. Plus you have more colour options (rx200), or an even nicer screen (rx200s). I barely touch the DNA 200, though that's also due to the four rx200 having atties and e-liquid that I prefer. The DNA 200 is good though, and I'm in a fairly small minority who prefers the rx.

I agree with this sentiment. The DNA200 is a great chip but for most people the features available via the EScribe software is overkill. Not to mention the general ease of use is not so much that. To change temps on the DNA you must click 3 times to lock, hold the up/down buttons for a second, then change your temp...then 3 more clicks to unlock the device.

With an RX200 you just change the temp using the up and down buttons.

Then there's changing the resistance wire type...

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
@KenD in about a week or so maybe sooner I will have the RX200S in my possession so I will run it thru the paces. From what I know you do not need to use a PC to use the DNA but creating the profiles it is easier. I only have my DNA for a week so I am still experimenting with it. I switch my Atomizers all day long so I do not see why you keep yours mounted. I have a top fill Nautilus X and I unscrew it to fill since the first time I got a drop of e-Liquid on my Disguiser.
Back when I got the DNA 200 you had to go into escribe to set it up. After that manufacturers have wised up :)

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I agree with this sentiment. The DNA200 is a great chip but for most people the features available via the EScribe software is overkill. Not to mention the general ease of use is not so much that. To change temps on the DNA you must click 3 times to lock, hold the up/down buttons for a second, then change your temp...then 3 more clicks to unlock the device.

With an RX200 you just change the temp using the up and down buttons.

Then there's changing the resistance wire type...
You can make temperature dominant in later versions of the software though. But still, fun as it is to program the functions it does loose its appeal after a while. I'm glad I got the DNA, for a good price as well, but I don't feel the need to get a second (though the triade is appealing).

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Yes I find that often in the forums where people are using old information especially when they are knocking or putting down something.
Be that as it may, it really depends on if the manufacturer has set up the device or not. No idea if Wismec does it nowadays. And my DNA200 is set up and I still prefer the rx200, so I stand by that.

Reactions: DaveP

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Everyone will have preferences in how things work. Maybe because I'm a software kinda guy to begin with, the DNA 200 has far more appeal for ease of setup and customization. Is it overkill for most users? Yes. Is it meant for someone who will not enjoy using the software package and viewing all the little statistics and data you can display to your hearts content? No.

Purely from my personal perspective and preference, the DNA series is great. I have a Triade and am thrilled with its abilities and ease of use. But the great thing about a market with lots of choices is the ability to find what meets your own preferences rather than mine.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I recommend RX200,
I've got RX200,RX200S,H-Priv 200W,NEBOX.
Goes great for cloud chasing with Velocity RDA

@JemZet since you actually own both the RX200 and the RX2000s do know of any difference or improvements to the RX200S? I really would like to hear from someone who has first hand experience.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
@JemZet since you actually own both the RX200 and the RX2000s do know of any difference or improvements to the RX200S? I really would like to hear from someone who has first hand experience.
I didn't notice any change, just the screen. Plus the color is silver so its nicer :D
There might be changes in temp control, i dont use temperature control so i dont really know.
there should be also improvements in safety but i never had any problem with RX200 so i cant tell any difference.

ps. I dont use RX200S much since i bought it for future in case if my RX200 will die, so i used it only for a week +-.

As for my RX200 i just switched panel and now it looks like new again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread