Reuleaux RX200 vs Sigelei 200 Fuchai

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
I have an RX200S in Vape mail and I have a Wismec reuleaux dna 200 here. I love the dna.

Thanks for your response it is always better to get an opinion from the horses mouth so to speak. Or should I say bear?
lol :D
I heard there is no much difference between the DNA to RX . I Wounder if there is any place where i can buy DNA panel :D i'd buy it for my RX200, love the DNA design

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
I have spent 3 days chain vaping the classic TF-T3 .2ohm Kanthal TFV4 coil at 93W and am not getting a fast enough response after I press the fire button for my taste and it's the slowest ramp up time I've had to deal with on a VW 18650 box mod. The battery life isn't as great on the newer RX200"S" model and drains as if it were any dual 18650 regulated box mod from the past 6 months. I hear it's probably an easy fix with a simple firmware update but I really think the 3 cell mods are a pain in the neck because one of the 3 batteries is always draining more quickly than the other 2. One other plausible prediction as to why the famed longer battery life of the Reuleaux RX200 isn't reflected in the new model is that the way the reverse polarity protection is set differs a bit from the RX200 technical RX chip's original type of protection of a similar kind. I really like the feel and look of it though, and it's a damn shame I have to take time out to inform you of the possible disappointment you could have after investing in the RX200S. I'm not the only person with the issues I'm experiencing but nobody who is ...... off is going to write opinions because they're asking questions to remedy the issues. Get anything else. There are tons of good mods at competitive prices just get batteries that fit your desired vaping experience and perhaps multiple types of batteries for different levels of usage. Good luck.

Reactions: JimZet

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
I have spent 3 days chain vaping the classic TF-T3 .2ohm Kanthal TFV4 coil at 93W and am not getting a fast enough response after I press the fire button for my taste and it's the slowest ramp up time I've had to deal with on a VW 18650 box mod. The battery life isn't as great on the newer RX200"S" model and drains as if it were any dual 18650 regulated box mod from the past 6 months. I hear it's probably an easy fix with a simple firmware update but I really think the 3 cell mods are a pain in the neck because one of the 3 batteries is always draining more quickly than the other 2. One other plausible prediction as to why the famed longer battery life of the Reuleaux RX200 isn't reflected in the new model is that the way the reverse polarity protection is set differs a bit from the RX200 technical RX chip's original type of protection of a similar kind. I really like the feel and look of it though, and it's a damn shame I have to take time out to inform you of the possible disappointment you could have after investing in the RX200S. I'm not the only person with the issues I'm experiencing but nobody who is ...... off is going to write opinions because they're asking questions to remedy the issues. Get anything else. There are tons of good mods at competitive prices just get batteries that fit your desired vaping experience and perhaps multiple types of batteries for different levels of usage. Good luck.
I didn't notice any prob with the RX200S, though maybe only because i almost didn't use it, maybe just a week or so, i keep it in the box as a spare mod since my RX200 is still alive, plus the h-priv and nebox

Nick Jennings

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Bay City, Michigan, USA
@KenD in about a week or so maybe sooner I will have the RX200S in my possession so I will run it thru the paces. From what I know you do not need to use a PC to use the DNA but creating the profiles it is easier. I only have my DNA for a week so I am still experimenting with it. I switch my Atomizers all day long so I do not see why you keep yours mounted. I have a top fill Nautilus X and I unscrew it to fill since the first time I got a drop of e-Liquid on my Disguiser.

Sorry to say this but you still need to set up a DNA 200 device through the PC. First off you need to set up the battery type, secondly you need to run the case analyzer, and third is setting up the TC atomizer setting.

Sorry to say this but you still need to set up a DNA 200 device through the PC. First off you need to set up the battery type, secondly you need to run the case analyzer, and third is setting up the TC atomizer setting.

Sounds to me like I need to avoid the DNA mods.

Nevets80

Jun 22, 2015
Hi everyone! I have only been vaping a year, and have been on the eLeaf iSticks varying from 30w to 60w with TC. I like the 18650 batteries instead of internal, and wanted to move to a device that has dual 18650 instead of the single, mainly for battery life as I vape with a kanger top tank with .5 Ohm only going up to 35 to 40w max, same watts with TC. The Siegelei 213 caught my eye, but reading this makes me nervous to buy it. I need help, any recommendations for what is best for me with my tank and ohm/wattage preference? Thanks!

Vaperx

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
Long time lurker but finally joined the other day. After reading up a lot I decided to get the RX200S. I def should have put batteries in at the shop before buying it. Thing is a brick to me. That's what you get with 3 batteries I guess.

I needed at least a 2 battery mod as I was using the IPV D3 but kept having to swap out batteries all day. Love the form factor of the D3 but the single battery wasn't cutting it.

So after a day with the RX200s I decided to return it. I couldn't get over the size. Swapped it out for the Fuchai 213. Obviously love the size and I read here first about the TCR. I've never used temp correction in the 2.5 years of Vaping. So I guess it wasn't a huge deal for me. It all boils down to what you want the mod to do and power mode works great and I just picked up a new Uwell Crown 2 to go with it. Loving everything so far in the last week.

Great site here. Lots of info and thanks.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
I didn't notice any prob with the RX200S, though maybe only because i almost didn't use it, maybe just a week or so, i keep it in the box as a spare mod since my RX200 is still alive, plus the h-priv and nebox
I fixed the wacky battery percent glitch on the RX200S. For me at least, installing the 4.00 original standard firmware and ditching the 4.10 RX200S update which pushed everything to 250W. I use 129W max now on the V8-T6 which is the .2ohm lower resistance turbo tank for the TFV8. I mention it because it's easier on the lungs with it's cool vapor still clouds a condo in two rips off it so I love it. The RX200S rocks but the Smoktech Koopor Primus 300 triple 18650 box mod is fantastic with all cells running parallel so three LG HB4s give me 4800mAH and 30amps continuous and voltage to last pretty much all the life of the battery. I spend too much on devices but the RX200S is great if you have one. Primus is a good choice if you don't already have something that pumps out that insane wattage.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
Hi everyone! I have only been vaping a year, and have been on the eLeaf iSticks varying from 30w to 60w with TC. I like the 18650 batteries instead of internal, and wanted to move to a device that has dual 18650 instead of the single, mainly for battery life as I vape with a kanger top tank with .5 Ohm only going up to 35 to 40w max, same watts with TC. The Siegelei 213 caught my eye, but reading this makes me nervous to buy it. I need help, any recommendations for what is best for me with my tank and ohm/wattage preference? Thanks!
The Koopor Primus 300W TC/VW triple 18650 box mod with latest firmware for Windows only, however. The LG HB4s or LG HD4s all run parallel in the Primus not like the two of three parallel in the RX200S. So HD4s are 25-26 amp continuous and HB4s are 30-31 amp 1550mAH cells that never seem to lose steam or "drop off" voltage or any of the power it has at full charge. 4800mAH total for those cells. Unless you use TFV8 Cloud Beast coils at 200 or more watts all the time, LG HD4s are the absolute best batteries and they hit the market only one week ago and also imrbatteries is the only site that currently has them. They sold half the remaining stock in 24 hours so whether RX200S or Primus if you are smart and want 45-55 dollar mod with 250 or so wattage for real, those are the two best devices right now. Sigelei 213/Fuchai 213 mods aren't capable of much at all or even what Sigelei claims. So avoid those and browse and read specs. Everybody suggest the RX200S and it's 45.99 on my favorite site, vapenw. The Koopor Primus is the mothership that is 10 dollars more but I think everybody should own an RX200S if nothing else. I'm vaping a TFV4 TF-T8 .15 clapton coil at 110W-130W and Since 2am Eastern constantly with HB4 30amp cells but still have a little life left. Chainvaping, cool battery so I keep hitting it. 3mg nicotine so it's not too much to handle for a 5 Vegas Classic Nicaraguan Cigar Smoker. No more cigarettes though. Cigars are no inhaling and usually all organic by their nature. So vape on and enjoy.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
Long time lurker but finally joined the other day. After reading up a lot I decided to get the RX200S. I def should have put batteries in at the shop before buying it. Thing is a brick to me. That's what you get with 3 batteries I guess.

I needed at least a 2 battery mod as I was using the IPV D3 but kept having to swap out batteries all day. Love the form factor of the D3 but the single battery wasn't cutting it.

So after a day with the RX200s I decided to return it. I couldn't get over the size. Swapped it out for the Fuchai 213. Obviously love the size and I read here first about the TCR. I've never used temp correction in the 2.5 years of Vaping. So I guess it wasn't a huge deal for me. It all boils down to what you want the mod to do and power mode works great and I just picked up a new Uwell Crown 2 to go with it. Loving everything so far in the last week.

Great site here. Lots of info and thanks.
Excellent. I seriously do suggest going to imrbatteries.com and ordering three LG HD4s before they run out for 2 weeks. LG has taken over and I forgot about Sony. Forget them. LG has a battery for everybody's wants and needs and vaping style. I know the fuchai 213 is great with high amperage cells in VW mode first hand but I never tried TC on it. TC isn't my thing. But Good luck and keep your batteries as fully charged as possible so maybe get some extras to swap because the ONLY issue I had with it was the wattage level it reaches isn't high enough unless my 30amp batteries were 87% charged which kinda sucks. The RX200S isn't that heavy to me. You should do push ups or something if you can't lift the RX200S. lol jk. I liked the Fuchai 213 too but I stumbled up the Primus and that was the end of dual 18650 VW/TC box mods. But I own a DNA 200 Hcigar VT200 which I think lasts a while but DNA 200 chip mods are disappointing to wattage mode only users. It does the job though just loses a small amount of the taste the fuchai 213 or other have.

Last edited:

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I fixed the wacky battery percent glitch on the RX200S. For me at least, installing the 4.00 original standard firmware and ditching the 4.10 RX200S update which pushed everything to 250W. I use 129W max now on the V8-T6 which is the .2ohm lower resistance turbo tank for the TFV8. I mention it because it's easier on the lungs with it's cool vapor still clouds a condo in two rips off it so I love it. The RX200S rocks but the Smoktech Koopor Primus 300 triple 18650 box mod is fantastic with all cells running parallel so three LG HB4s give me 4800mAH and 30amps continuous and voltage to last pretty much all the life of the battery. I spend too much on devices but the RX200S is great if you have one. Primus is a good choice if you don't already have something that pumps out that insane wattage.
The Primus is not a parallel device, it's series. However, in terms of amps and capacity parallel and series are practically identical on vw mods.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread