Status
Not open for further replies.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
I was sent a bottle of the Lemonberry to sample and review some time ago.
At this time the Lemonberry has just been added to Aroma's site but is not yet available for sale
In a nod to my wife as the inspiration for the strawberry and lemonade combination the bottle I received was labeled Colleen's Dream. My wife was floored (-:

Dripping Lemonberry in an Igo-L I was blown away at the intensity of flavor.
Inhaling to the mouth only, exhaling with nose, I smell/taste a berry type sweetness and lemonmeringue-esque tart. Love it!
The lemon is distinctly lemony but the intended strawberry is more a generic berry. (Does “generic berry” make sense?)

Lemonberry in an Aspire Vivi-Nova with BDC head is a very different vape.
Same creamy vapor but the flavor profile is dramatically altered. I still get the berry and lemonade but they come across as a balanced and complimentary flavor rather than one with distinct notes like I got from dripping.

My wife, Colleen.... (hi sweety!),generally gets more of the flavors from her sense of smell then taste when it comes to vaping.
Colleen has been enjoying it in her clearo. At first she couldn't distinguish any specific flavor.
Before I told her it was intended to be a strawberry lemonade she best described a vague yet pleasant, perfume-like sweet citrus. The more she used it the more the citrus came across for her.
She also commented on how this vape has next to no aftertaste at all. Something we both really appreciate (-:

Wife and I agree that Lemonberry is great as it is. I would gladly buy it if it were put on the market.
If any changes were to be made I wouldn't mind seeing the strawberry being more distinct.

Reactions: MsChris

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Those costs do add up in a hurry inspects. One of the pitfalls of online shopping, whaddayagonnado right?
Of course one can always order other liquids along with the Lemonberry so as to make the shipping costs less onerous (-;

For the now though, just close your eyes and enjoy me enjoy dripping the Lemonberry. Sooo nice with the morning coffee (-:

ETA: I just realized you could take a drive and pick some up. MsChris and Jerry love visitors!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I never order just one bottle. I try to order when I want or need more. This time I made an exception and ordered just two bottles so I could get the lemonberry. I understand the point being made about the shipping cost but with a flat rate box that's about what it costs. Perhaps one day Jerry will consider shipping small plastic bottles in packing envelopes. I can say that out of all the orders I've gotten from aroma that I've never had a broken or leaking bottle.

MsChris

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    When I seen the option wasn't available for flat rate shipping in the same state of the manufacturer...(Arizona)..I decided not to pay $14.00 for 10ml.....maybe some other time.

We like to use the flat rate boxes because the shipment is insured up to $50 AND it keeps the product in mint condition.....and it is fast. As everyone has mentioned, it is good to order a larger number of bottles in each shipment to minimize the cost. Come back and give us a try when you are ready.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread