Review: MagnaVape Pro Killer - The FIRST American made clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crak

Apr 19, 2014
Boston, MA
If Magna vape had a profitable business model there would be copycats rushing to get in on the same thing. Since there are no patents regarding ecig technology in the United States companies are free to steal ideas from each other . So Magna vape at any time can have a competitor selling their product that's a copy of their own but cheaper. Why buy magnavapes killer pro if Johnny Whippersnapper's killer pro is the same thing but it's $8 cheaper? Their product line is so skimpy and their Facebook page has a following of virtually 0 I can see its a new company... Or a fraud. I searched up "buy killer pro" and you know what came up? Knee pads! Every result was for knee pads! There was nothing directing me to vendors or Magnavapes website. There was nothing! Judging by the fact that there aren't many videos about them on YouTube (reviews, etc) it's not very popular. And not many people have bought them. They're selling them in 10 piece lots because they would lose money if they sold singles. It wouldn't be cost effective to turn their whole warehouse on and have people come for an hour to run the machines to fill a handful of orders. I really don't see this happening. A 10,000 warehouse. That's a lot of machines, 15-20 at least. They could produce enough parts to to be supplying multiple vendors. They're selling 10 piece increments only. That makes no logical sense.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
If Magna vape had a profitable business model there would be copycats rushing to get in on the same thing. Since there are no patents regarding ecig technology in the United States companies are free to steal ideas from each other . So Magna vape at any time can have a competitor selling their product that's a copy of their own but cheaper. Why buy magnavapes killer pro if Johnny Whippersnapper's killer pro is the same thing but it's $8 cheaper? Their product line is so skimpy and their Facebook page has a following of virtually 0 I can see its a new company... Or a fraud. I searched up "buy killer pro" and you know what came up? Knee pads! Every result was for knee pads! There was nothing directing me to vendors or Magnavapes website. There was nothing! Judging by the fact that there aren't many videos about them on YouTube (reviews, etc) it's not very popular. And not many people have bought them. They're selling them in 10 piece lots because they would lose money if they sold singles. It wouldn't be cost effective to turn their whole warehouse on and have people come for an hour to run the machines to fill a handful of orders. I really don't see this happening. A 10,000 warehouse. That's a lot of machines, 15-20 at least. They could produce enough parts to to be supplying multiple vendors. They're selling 10 piece increments only. That makes no logical sense.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm really failing to see what your beef is. First off you aren't even getting the name right. It is not Killer Pro. It is Pro Killer. You seem to have a serious problem with this company and their product for some unknown reason. The fact that we have an American company creating a quality product should be reason for celebration. But you are taking every opportunity to discredit them. They only sell in lots of 10 because they are a manufacturer. Not a retailer. So obviously they are going to be selling in wholesale lots. There are several retailers that carry MagnaVape products. Yes it isn't as huge as the network of dealers carrying Kanger or Aspire. But they are a new company. And this is a new product that has only been on the market for less than a month. They need time to grow and get their product out there. Don't be so quick to rip them apart before you know anything about them. If you want to know more than inquire. But the only thing you will be achieving is easing your own mind either way. I took a chance on one of these and it paid off. I am happy with it. And I am even happier that it was made right here in the USA.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

I also wonder what your anti agenda is all about

just don't worry yourself about it, and move on...

Vape Happy

Go AMERICAN​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread