Review of a few "E-Liquid Gold" juices from smokeyvapor.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad68

Jan 3, 2014
United States
A couple quick tasting notes for a few juices I bought from smokeyvapor.net: I feel that these are very good quality juices at a bargain price ($5/15ml). The label says "e-liquid Gold Premium Blend" and mentions the nic level, the PG/VG ratio (see below), the lot number, and "Made in USA". The bottles are 15ml transparent plastic with safety caps.

All juices are 50/50 PG/VG and 12mg nic level. I normally vape 16-18mg but I found 12mg to be ok for some relaxed afternoon vaping. One could also bump it up to 17.5mg by adding 1ml of 100mg nic base, for example, without noticeably diluting the flavor.

Now to my tasting impressions.

• Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco: pretty good and authentic chocolate flavor with a hint of hazelnut / tobacco, not too sweet, TH decent for 12mg, good vapor production
  • Banana Nutbread: nice sweet banana, tastes natural, cinnamon/nutbread note in exhale, vapor decent, TH modest
  • Vanilla Malt: nice natural vanilla flavor, no off/chemical notes at all, with a warm malt background; very mellow and relaxing vape
  • Dragon’s Blood: again a pretty smooth vape, modest TH at 12mg, plenty of vapor, tastes clean w/o off putting notes (medical, chemical); sweet and fruity, tastes a bit like fruit bubble gum to me, needs moderate power; nice in AIOS tank atty, best when vapor is cool, looses its fruity nose if vaped hot

The ones I've tried so far are very smooth and clean, natural flavors and produce a full, saturated, flavorful vape. So far, it's been a very positive experience. I have a few more that I haven't tried yet, may update this post later.

ad68

Jan 3, 2014
United States
One more: Apple Pie; PG/VG & nic like above. Another nice juice, tastes just like the real thing! Get the apple with a bit of cinnamon and pie. Comes together very well with a natural & realistic flavor, nothing artificial about it. It is sweet but not 'sticky' sweet, to me it's just right. Like it best as a relatively cool vape, not too hot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread