Review of HDV Tidewater Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex_Twin

Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
San Antonio, Texas
Okay, first review here but I felt compelled to do it. I am a Tidewater tobacco fan. There's not a lot of us, but I love it. The Tidewater tobacco I once ordered from Mt. Baker Vapor was no longer being produced and I needed a good supplier for it. I checked out HDV on the off chance that they had a decent Tidewater...I was wrong. They have an excellent Tidewater Tobacco flavor. When I ordered it, I ordered a 12mg 120ml 100% VG because I got it on a 40% discount.
When it arrived I put it in my rba and tried it out. I'm using a Nemesis Clone with an AGA-T2 dual coil at .8ohm. Beautiful sweet and savory tobacco essence. When I tried it in the dripper, it was excellent, a little on the heavier side but I was dripping it hot too. I tried it in my Russian 91% with a 1.2ohm single coil and it was silky, citrusy goodness down to the last burn. I love this flavor and am absolutely delighted to have purchased it.
I steeped it in an ultrasonic cleaner, top off for 5 three minute cycles. I did this for 3 days to speed the process of steeping up. It is even more aromatic, tangy but not too citrusy to be an "orange" flavor. It definitely has a tobacco essence, albeit a lighter tone. Great to vape on, EXCELLENT vapor production, who could ask more? I love it. It's my new ADV! Thanks High Desert Vapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread