Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Vapor King is back with a vengeance. I thought it was good before but now its at a whole new level of Greatness!!!
Lets start with what you get: inside of this perfect package there are 2 battery's that last 8 to 12 hours each plus a 3rd battery that you don't have to charge you just plug it into any USB port so you can enjoy the Vapor King while your working at the computer next is the chargers you get one USB charger plus an up graded wall charger that recharges in only 3/4 of the time next is a beautiful customized Vapor King carrying case that holds 2 battery's and 3 cartridges. All that's left to say is WOW!!!! Awesome job I absolutely love it.... and don't get me started on the flavors Mmmmm!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Another happy customer

Hi Steve,
You made me smile!
Your product is way superior to the other 2 that I tried!
I definitely want to try some other flavors.

My mom, who has been a lifelong smoker, was very
interested and she tried it, but didn't like the sweetness of the RY4.
She wants to know what is the closest to Marlboro Light -
Marlboro Red is too strong tasting for her. What is the Virginia Slims
one like? Can you make a recommendation for her - I would
love to see her quit so badly!
Let me know what you think and another order will be coming soon!

Thanks and have a great night!

Karen:D

I have to tell you, our Vapor King is the finest in all day vaping anywhere. We work tirelessly to make our product better, with each, annd every new shipment. Enjoy:p

vape-On

Steve:cool:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Is the new kit going to be the same price?

I hope to have multiple kits available........:Dget ready. Some will be higher, some the same, and many lower. I will depend on what will be included:)

Right now, the kit I have available, which includes 2 battery's, a battery passthru, carry case, usb charger, wall charger, carts, and juice, is Da/Bomb:pespecialll at the price. Here is another one I received a few minutes ago.

Hi Steve,

Got my order today (number 2397). Just wanted to say. WOW.
people on the message boards weren't kidding.
the flavor...its out of this world. I've had the
epuffer magnum two piece unit, and it tasted like
cardboard. Hats off man cause this vapor king is
looking good so far.

Hope the batteries will do just as well. What do you
recommend for a first charge? I REALLY want to make
sure i do a proper charge to guarantee the best
future performance.

Thanks.
Brian,

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
You get emails about the order of the new packages or the ones you currently have on the website? (White battery)

If you have new ones in stock let me know!

These are for the white ones on the website, which includes 2 battery's 1 battery passthru, 1 usb charger, 1 wall charger, 1 carry case, 5 cartomizers, 1 bottle juice. This is a FABULOUS package, and vapes like mad:p

Vape-on

Steve:cool:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Another one, where analog bites the dust:D

I recieved my Vapor King 8 days ago. I have not had a "regular" ciggarette in 6 days. I do not even want a regualr ciggarette. The stink alone is a turn off, plus the flavors for the Vapor King are amazing. I am so glad that I ordered a Vapor King. I am competely satified with it. I look forward to never smoking a "regular" cigg again. Thank you Steve.

Vape-On W Da/KING:cool:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
One more:p

The best there is...This truly is the best vaporizing solution out there. It's simple, only 2 pieces, not 3 like most of the other vaporizers with disposable cartridges. The flavors are awesome, and it has great kick, just like you're smoking a cigarette! Plus, this is HALF the price of others out there. I couldn't be happier with my purchase of the Vapor King!

Keep on Smilin w Da/King:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread