Review of Puresmoker Firecracker, Coffee, Silverleaf Menthol and Minthia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kencan98

Oct 4, 2010
New York
I got my order of 6ML each today. I got 2.4% Nic in all of them.

SilverLeaf Menthol - Probably the best tasting menthol I've tried so far. Not minty at all and has a hint of tobacco. This is the closest I've come to Newports so far.

Firecracker - Since I started vaping a few weeks back I've bought a lot of different juices. This, BY FAR, is the best juice I've tried. The best way to describe it is like a mouthful of red hots on the way in and maybe a half of a red hot on the way out. I've been looking for the "perfect" menthol juice to replicate my newports but forget that! Firecracker will be my all day vape.

Coffee - I'm a huge coffee drinker so I figured I'd give this one a shot. The first 5 or 6 puffs I really enjoyed it. After that, I got a serious burnt wood taste. It kind of tasted like I've been hanging out in a brush fire for a few hours. While I was trying all 4, I thought that coffee was a close second to firecracker but after vaping it for an hour or so, I think I might actually throw it out.

Another quick note about coffee, Its been about 2 hours since I've had it in my 510 and I can still taste it coming through the Firecracker.

Minthia - I thought that Minthia would give me a blast of mint (that's what the reviews on Puresmoker said) but I actually got no taste out of it at all. Maybe I got a bad batch? Who knows. I even broke out a brand new atty (thinking maybe the coffee was masking it) but still nothing. It was like smoking air.

For all 4, the vapor production was not that great but I'm not really concerned with that. The throat hit for all 4 was about the same and I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

I guess my final thought is this - FIRECRACKER IS AWESOME!

Have a good night everyone!

Last edited:

sixstring

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
SW Ga. USA
www.kdpconline.com
That's odd re: Minthia. This stuff hits like Vick's. It is pure menthol flavor, no tobacco. Possible bad lot?

I agree. Minthia is pretty much my all day/everyday vape (albeit at 3.2%). It kicks the throat like a strong MB menthol or Kool, and yes I smoked a few Kools in when I was a yute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread