Review of the Aroma Juice's NEW P51 Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I met up with Jerry last night to pick up some juice and he provided me a sample of the new P51 Mustang. This is one of the new products he's working on as part of his new line discussed in a separate thread.

I started vaping it on a clean atty using my Tornado. It was excellent (yes, "was" because it is no more). I normally only vape 24/26 mg and this sample was 12 mg. Before I started vaping it, I assumed there would be insufficient flavor and insufficient throat hit. Wrong.

The P51 Mustang is a smooth tobacco blend with discernible cedar flavoring. In my opinion, it is similar to the Halo Freedom, but better. While the cedar taste is noticeable in every vape, it's pleasantly blended with the more predominant tobacco flavor. I think "robust" and "fresh" are good descriptors.

The vapor production was impressive. At one point, it seriously looked like I was smoking a cigarette with the amount of vapor hanging in the air. The throat hit was likewise excellent. If I didn't know it was a 12 mg juice, I would have assumed it was 26.

The juice itself was almost clear. It had only a slight pale yellow color. The aroma was rich, pleasant, and not chemical-like in any way.

Having been pretty much disappointed with every tobacco flavored juice I've tried (dozens), I didn't expect to even like this juice but damn, I love it. EASILY the best tobacco blend juice I've ever vaped. As much as I liked it, I wondered more than once what the 26 mg would be like. I suspect it will only be better.

In my opinion, Jerry has hit the jackpot on the P51 Mustang. I WANT MORE!

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I'll take any P51 Samples off your hands if you're still looking/needing testers :D

Nubee...I have our testers for the P51 but if you are game we have another tobacco blend called P38 Lightning which you might like. That sample should be good to go next Monday.

Rico Suave

Apr 12, 2010
Indiana
We still have additional samples to send out before our release. I can't wait to introduce our new USA LAB MADE Ejuice.
If you remember, please ping me when it's released and I'd be happy to give it a try. I am a fan of Halo's Freedom, so if it's as the reviewer claims it could become my all-day vape.
Oh, and I'd be happy to test anything you have coming down the pipeline.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
OK...I have my testers. Some posters in this thread will be notified.

I will send 2 flavors to each tester. I can't speak for Halo but we are doing something that I think no one is doing.

We are doing extraction to get the whole essence and additional alkaloids that you might not get from other ejuice on the market.

I'm not going into the details but you would be surprised on the lower dosage and how well it works. Yes I will have higher dosage nic on our new flavors. I normally vape 26 MG's but found my new blend at 12 MG's satisfies my craving.

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Last night and this morning, I tried the other sample I got from Jerry. It is a cappuccino/tobacco blend. I absolutely love it! But......this one is so unique that I'm curious as to how others like it.

The same tobacco flavor of the P51 Mustang is evident but there is also a dry roasted coffee flavor in there. This combination is unlike any other tobacco/coffee flavors I've tried. This was a 12mg sample and again, I can't wait to get my hands on 24/26 mg. The throat hit on the 12 was decent but the vapor is insane. I don't know what Jerry's doing differently in this production process but the vapor is thick.

Seriously, this juice is nothing like the earlier line of Aroma Juice. I suspect this could go big. I qualify that by saying again, I'm really curious as to others' thoughts on both juices, but this cap/tob blend in particular.

Put me at the front of the line for purchasing both of these. The minute they're ready to go, let me know.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Ok guys, here is the low down on the USA Blends.

I will be releasing several types of tobbacco blends including the P51 Mustang, P38 Lightning, P40 Tomahawk, T6 Texan, along with some other blends.

I want to keep the theme the same for all of my new ejuice.

The Cap blend is my fave right now along with the P51 Mustang.

Yes I started with lower dosage samplers but will offer up to 36 or maybe 48 MG's.

I want to get samples out by this Friday so PM's will be sent for info.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I'm just guessing but I think the P51 Mustang is in the mix of the P38. Jerry?

Good guess but the P38 uses a different tobacco blend.

I have several pounds of new tobacco leafs coming in so I will be doing more sampling and extracting the next few days.

I think I need to host a happy hour in Phoenix to catch up with everyone.

I can't make it to the VIP meeting this weekend due to work commitments. Well its not work when I'm having fun but its still technically work.

If you are out in Mesa on Sunday look up in the sky and you might see me flying in 1944 B-17 Bomber.

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
As I mentioned we are doing something that is really exciting. In addition, we have another chemist on board. His name is Dr. D. and is a former smoker. Dr. D. is passionate about our new product line and treats this with Golden Gloves.

:shock:

Tobacco Flavors

:nun: God Bless You!

Last edited by a moderator:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
:shock:

Tobacco Flavors?

:nun: God Bless You!

This has been a long process and costly. After trying several methods and input from some outstanding members on the forum I think this will be a big hit.

Trust me I'm excited but this will be a fine tunning process.

Please feel free to suggest what you are looking for in your Ejuice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread