Not open for further replies.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Tn
www.guttermouthelectronics.com
I need a mumble decoder ring to figure out what I'm being called. I'm gonna guess and say it ends with hole.

you should call up this dude :
ham.jpeg

Hamburglar - Encyc

i hear he's good at translating but, you have to watch all the hamburgers in your possession the whole time you two are hanging out.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Tn
I saw a funny book at a store the other day. It was a kids book that played sounds and was " How to speak wookie"

And you're just now relaying this information????
Egads man! How dare you deprive us of what could be life saving know-how!!!!!!!!

* runs off to amazon to buy prep materials for the inevitable wookie uprising*

( seriously though, if there's an audiobook version dictated by James earl jones, the comedy gold contained therein would be priceless)

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Tn
Try bringing home some flowers Hitt. Might turn that "hole" into "heart." Just sayin'.

Unless she's allergic. Then it would turn into "hat" or "wipe".

Don't listen to robin,Hitt. She's trying to bushwack you - what you wanna do is bring home a bulk box of 80 grit sandpaper and a 5 gallon propane torch.
Hand em to her and tell her the sandpaper is to clean the cooties off of her rear end and the torch is to melt the ice around her heart.
That'll get you on her good side for sure.what woman can resist hand tool based acts of sentimentality?
:blink:

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Tn
So how long have you been sleeping on the couch now ?

Whaddya mean?

My dad always said " son,only women sleep in the bedroom.buy a comfortable couch". I just thought those were the rules of life- are you saying my dad was a misogynist and I *should* have been sleeping in the bed all this time?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread